rate this

me and my man!

Starter: Jessica-Lo Posted: 12 years ago Views: 88.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Cumming

Jess xoxo
Lvl 27
Good to see you back Jess, and you may have been a poorly girl, but from the looks of it, you've also been kind of a dirty girl, which I like
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

Good to see you back Jess, and you may have been a poorly girl, but from the looks of it, you've also been kind of a dirty girl, which I like

Thank you i'm just getting ready for bed now... going to have some fun and i've got the camera with me. might get some of those requests done...

love Jess
xoxo
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

Lvl 9
VERY........VERY Nice.......5 star and straight on watchlist ;-)
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica-Lo

Thank you i'm just getting ready for bed now... going to have some fun and i've got the camera with me. might get some of those requests done...

love Jess
xoxo
It would be fantastic!!!
You eyes in those last pictures look absolutely gorgeous!! I can't say I'm crazy about the 'ole penis in the mouth, but thats just me. The smudged lipstick is kinda hot though.
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

[ Link ]

Lvl 11
We all cant wait to see more of U...
Lvl 17
I got my o-face picture!

SP is right, the smudged lipstick is very sexy.

Any chance of a penetration shot?

Pretty please!
Quote:
Originally posted by Jessica-Lo

Cumming

Jess xoxo

oh Lord !
That is gorgoeus. Let me be there when you are like this.
okay, okay. might not be an option. But every man would get more than just interested seeing those eyes. The wake up shot was great as well. I dreamt of this being my first sight in the morning.

Go on, dear! Go on!!!
M
hmmm. by the way.... how come that your eyes are very blue in the first pics and very green in the last ones?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by musashi68

hmmm. by the way.... how come that your eyes are very blue in the first pics and very green in the last ones?

haha! it's just how the photos are edited sweetie i guess it's a mixture of the lighting, flashes and filters? (i'm no techie).

& thanks everyone for the comments. i'll be uploading some that were taken last night soon!

Jess xoxo
Lvl 14
Holy sh1t you are smoking hot... lucky guy!!!
good stuff
Lvl 2
Your man looks to be more like an ape with all that hair.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by markryser

Your man looks to be more like an ape with all that hair.

he fucks me like an animal too, and i love it.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Azonic

Holy sh1t you are smoking hot... lucky guy!!!

Thank you sweetie

Jess xoxo
Lvl 6
the book i'm currently reading is lolita

i'm also getting some fun sounding requests to my inbox... more welcome!

please spread my website around, everyone here has been so nice to me! I've also got a couple of pro video shoots coming up that i can't wait to share

Jess xoxo
Lvl 27
Now that's a way to get a book some publicity
  • Goto: