• Goto:
Lvl 6

Which hole?

• Pussy

60.85% (157)

• Mouth

39.15% (101)

Votes: 258
I would love to watch my wife getting fucked by another guy. She's in her early 30s and Eastern USA. Would be such a turn on to see one guy (two maybe) just giving her a good hard fucking and getting off on her holes. Interested?
Lvl 14
We will need to see more of her but she is beautiful.
Lvl 6
Lvl 26
I voted for mouth!
Lvl 12
lets see her ..and we will give honest opinions..she has cute face..lets see the rest
Lvl 17
Heck YES I'm interested!
Lvl 6
Im east coast let me know! She's absolutely beautiful
Lvl 29
How can we vote "pussy" when we haven't seen it??

Lvl 5
how do i join?
Gotta admit this is one fetish I just don't understand.
Lvl 16
Let's see the goods!
Lvl 7
i would def fck her mouth
Lvl 6
Told her again about my desire to see her with another guy or two. She said 'what the fuck!'. But she knows I'm more serious about it. Told her we'd both have fun. It may still happen once she realises the chance to has to get a different cock. Thanks for the comments and personal replies. Tempted to post another pic, like a wedding pic, but since she doesn't know about this i'm not sure it should be public.
Quote:
Originally posted by hornyhub

Told her again about my desire to see her with another guy or two. She said 'what the fuck!'. But she knows I'm more serious about it. Told her we'd both have fun. It may still happen once she realises the chance to has to get a different cock. Thanks for the comments and personal replies. Tempted to post another pic, like a wedding pic, but since she doesn't know about this i'm not sure it should be public.

Maybe she doesn't want a different cock. Be happy that she wants yours.
Lvl 6
i wanna fuck her pussy hard
Lvl 29
Quote:

let those words and fantasy,show us her pussy.
Lvl 22
Quote:

Told her again about my desire to see her with another guy or two. She said 'what the fuck!'. But she knows I'm more serious about it. Told her we'd both have fun. It may still happen once she realizes the chance to have to get a different cock. Thanks for the comments and personal replies. Tempted to post another pic, like a wedding pic, but since she doesn't know about this I'm not sure it should be public.

Sounds like your headed for a cuckold position in life. If that's not what your after then inviting another man into your relationship probably isn't a good idea and as far as being public you have already went this far publicly might as well go all the way.
Once your cuckolded your humiliation will be public, think about it.
Lvl 6
Screwing her last night and told her to close her eyes and imagine its another guy. She still has the opinion that you dont screw around if you're married but she said if it was to happen there would need to be rules in place. She's coming around.
Lvl 13
uve got issues partner
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by banana69

uve got issues partner

• Goto: