Score: 4.45 Votes: 130
rate this

LiL Me

Starter: lilblondie Posted: 14 years ago Views: 175.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
There's only a couple people judging this hasn't turned into a "judgement" of her for the most part. Stop and trying to be an internet white knight.
Lvl 13
wow... smoke show!
Lvl 5
I'd fuck here with my Apadravya in!!!
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by lilblondie

if i want piercings in my face i will do i look at pics of you and tell you how small your dick is no was i nice enough to share my body with all of you yes

so have a lil respect for me didnt your mom raise you better

So Right, I love ur peircings, i think your deff a super 10 idk why they talk shit, Your guy is very lucky and as are we for you sharing your gorgeous self with us, I hope there will be more and these douche bags havent ruined it for us who rly DO appreciate you and what ur puttin up for us to enjoy. thanx much
Lvl 9
Wow.....cheers Lil.....well done!!
Lvl 7
Nice & hot
thanks you soo much for psoting
Lvl 8
WOW! lil its been ages since i logged into wbw browsed etc and im telling you it was worth the two days of trying to remember my password to log in and check out your pics!

After 20+ pages of hot pics and the truth debate still raging i say this, no matter who what or where you are do not stop posting!

like many im waiting for some more pussy, hardcore, cum and a facial with my fingers crossed you and hubby will see us fit to show...
Lvl 5
You are hot lilblondie & u know it screw these downers...
You've got a perfect hot body! Thanks for sharing
Lvl 13
Got any new pics?
Lvl 15
rip
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Me three.

Except I'm cooler than you two.

Me four. Blah blah blah.
Lvl 6
What is not to like Sexy pictures! Keep up the good work
Lvl 12
love your pics baby piercings or not. it's your prerogative and i think you're hot as hell 5 star thread
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by dom1211

love your pics baby piercings or not. it's your prerogative and i think you're hot as hell 5 star thread

I agree! And as far as the piercings go, I have my tongue, eye brow, both ears, both nipples twice, and my cock pierced twice, and I drive truck for a local company with my CDL and make a very fair amount of money. All you guys that are complaining about it should just shush!!! No 2 people are the same, and you cant judge every person thats different then you! Its not fair to the people that you are judging, and it makes you look ignorant as hell!!
Lvl 7
Smoken hottie with a nice body
More please
Lvl 9
nice thread, youre beautiful
i like the nipple ring
Lvl 6
thanks boys and sorry my cam died i need to get a new one soon and when i do more pics for you
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by lilblondie

thanks boys and sorry my cam died i need to get a new one soon and when i do more pics for you
I hope it will be very very soon!!!Maybe tomorrow???
Lvl 9
Hurry Back lilblondie!

Thank you for sharing your pics with us

5*****
  • Goto: