Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Let's hear it for the girls!

Starter: Jobbie1Kinobi Posted: 19 years ago Views: 19.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
i love the fact that there was nothing mentioned about their personality and minds. . some girls have hot bodies indeed. bout it though
Lvl 13
worship is good but it can lead to restraining order or what that bobbit (sp) chick did
Lvl 24
oh come on... nothing says i love you like a restraining order!

mr. orange
Lvl 15
I like the idea.. not it sounds good but it is true for me but with some exceptions.

I may sound as an typical selfish a.shole man but I worship almost every attractive beautiful women. I simply cant resist the fantasy of a woman with nice curves and beautiful body scent. Or simply cant take my eyes out from a cute girl dressed to tease.

So.. I believe most of the women somehow have their own charm (beautiful eyes, nice curves, cute face, sexy body or wht ever) Simply, I Adore Charming Women
* This post has been modified : 19 years ago
Lvl 8
that club sounds good to me
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by FeFeHumHum

mr. orange

FeFe
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by HaMLeT

I like the idea.. not it sounds good but it is true for me but with some exceptions.

I may sound as an typical selfish a.shole man but I worship almost every attractive beautiful women. I simply cant resist the fantasy of a woman with nice curves and beautiful body scent. Or simply cant take my eyes out from a cute girl dressed to tease.

So.. I believe most of the women somehow have their own charm (beautiful eyes, nice curves, cute face, sexy body or wht ever) Simply, I Adore Charming Women

That's the spirit! Everyone is free in my religion to worship their own way.

I like the "charming" sub-sect idea, it has wings.
Lvl 15
Ouch, my ass!

I'm sorry, I won't do it again.

:prepares to do it again:

Lvl 14

Lvl 15
I think history will record this thread as my "Jerry MacGuire" moment!
Quote:
Originally posted by Matt_Foley

I like women and think some are sexy but i wont worship them!

For me , its not about women in your everyday life but more of an Ideal of women. I mean you find lots of women on WBW who you find hot but what is it that all these images have in common?.....to you..personaly....theres something about a babe pic that you like or dont and its that something that comes from your inner Ideal of a women, something thats moulded from your childhood, something ancient peoples addressed as Goddess [color=blue] Think about it
Lvl 12
I LOVE WOMEN
Lvl 15
Then join the club!
Lvl 17
i'm in, as long as i don't have to feel guilty about a little dirty sex . . .
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by scott2

i'm in, as long as i don't have to feel guilty about a little dirty sex . . .

That's the beauty of this concept. There's no such thing as dirty sex, all women are beautiful therefore all sex is beautiful, ergo, the more sex you have, the more you worship the female form.
Lvl 11
This thread offends me.
Lvl 19
then by all means, go visit another one that doesnt offend you
Lvl 15
I oppose any organized religion.... So, I'll gladly join this one

As long as the ladies consent to be worshipped, of course...... and the services include both warm honey and ice cubes
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 15
I can assure you my religion is extremely unorganised but all are welcome. Please feel free to recommend any WBW members for worship! :: Adds Elli, bangme and thehbfactor ::

And thanks for resurrecting my thread!
Lvl 16
traiters
  • Goto: