Score: 0.00 Votes: 0
rate this

Let's hear it for the girls!

Starter: Jobbie1Kinobi Posted: 19 years ago Views: 19.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to worship at the alter of womenhood.

I LOVE WOMEN. I adore them. Their delicate curves, their intoxicating aroma and their delicious taste.

I love being around women, looking at women, thinking about women, I genuinely worship them and I invite you to join me. It is only right that sites like this exist to idolise and celebrate the beauty of the female form. It is the most flawless work of art in all of creation. The gentle curve of the underside of the breast, the twin treasure trails of the midriff meeting to form the sacred chalise, the long slender line of the neck just asking to be nibbled and the back of the knees, screaming out to be kissed. Every little part of the female form just cries out to be touched, savoured and adored.

So I am starting a campaign here today, inviting you to join the WBW church of the sacred feminine. Joining is easy. Just copy the following into your signature and you will be accepted to worship at the alter of the naked lady..
I Worship Women

Of course, there is a catch. (The small print)
In order to become a fully fledged member of my new church you have to agree to worship the very ground that women walk on. You have to agree that if there is a hot young interim in your office at work you will walk up to her and tell her that she is the most heavenly creature on gods green earth then revel in the warmth of her blushes. You have to agree that when Lilrika posts her latest batch of pics you will devote your time to pouring over every nuance and examine them in intimate detail!

Still not convinced of the divinity of the female form? I give you Lilrika. I give you Mijo. I give you FeFe, Stella, bangme, powerflux, Elli and Carla. All living proof that women were put on this planet to be revered and adored.

So post em if you got em. Now let us pray........
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 24
Lvl 20
Hmm... I must say I like the idea.
Lvl 15
Well, you know what to do young apprentice.
Lvl 20
Ok, I'm in for a while!
Lvl 17
I like women and think some are sexy but i wont worship them!
Lvl 15
Tried that. Got me to a point a don't want to be again.
Lvl 22
i'm with donkeypunchkid.
Lvl 12
women are so precious that they should be treated like angels.

I Worship Women
Lvl 18
I worship two women, my wife and my daughter.............the rest I just want to hump.
Lvl 15
Lvl 20
Oh, come on! You're just chicken!
Lvl 15
Who?
Lvl 20
All of you!
Lvl 15
Sure.
Lvl 20
No, I'm just kidding. But what's wrong with a little worshipping?
Lvl 11
(K)(K)(K)

Lvl 15
I worship one woman and my daughter. That is it.
Lvl 20
Like Mijo, here! She is definetly worth worshipping!
Lvl 20
Ok, then. I don't have a girlfriend, wife or a daugher so perhaps that's why I'm open to it...
  • Goto: