Starter: lamenoname Posted: 16 years ago Views: 37.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
what about more pics tonite?
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by SNSthestar
and unfortunatly yes to toxin..lol

"unfortunately"? Should we take that as a sign you're suddenly remorseful about your hot, slutty sex life? That doesn't seem too likely...

So maybe you're just disappointed that I didn't come up with a winning answer so you could hear about the photo shoot I have in mind. Maybe you just want me to win...
Lvl 6
Fuckin' A. Outstanding post, ur amazing girl!

I can't download those large vids. Can somebody split them up and up them somewhere.

Looking forward to more pics, keep 'em coming. I'd say this is my fav so far....hard pushed to choose a fav tho they're all so hot:

* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 13
Quote:

and unfortunatly yes to toxin..lol

"Unfortunately"? We think it's great that you're so sexually adventurous. You don't have anything to be ashamed of!
Lvl 8
Quote:

my pussy is tight enough...lol

I'm sure it is! But you know the ol' advertising slogan "Infusion isn't just for floppy vaginas anymore."

Ahhh... so the rules have been modified a little. Not only something you haven't done, but something that doesn't freak you out! ! I can work with that. Actually this is kinda fun. Like truth or dare only, the truth IS the dare. Hmmm let's see...

Ok, let's stick to the same theme... I'm guessing I may be warm here. Medial play (a looser variation of my first question). Has your husband, assisted by a "nurse", ever had you up on an exam table, knees spread, feet in the stirrups (bound or unbound depending on how evil he is) and performed a perverted gynecological exam on you? Speculums, enemas, thermometers, catheters, Wartenberg wheel, faux injections, etc.?
Lvl 9
i always considered myself openminded and such, but where do you come up with these things, hotch?
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by phishyone

i always considered myself openminded and such, but where do you come up with these things, hotch?

Hey, who hasn't played "Doctor" as a kid? This is just the advanced grownup version . All good clean fun. Besides, I figure we're gonna have to think a little outside the box if we hope to catch Sophia with her pants down (pun intended). She's already demonstrated a masterful grasp of mainstream sex.
Lvl 5
like always...outstanding...super SEXY
Lvl 11
awesome post, have always enjoyed your pics and thought you were hot keep em cumming
Lvl 13
You're awesome! More dirty stories, please.
Lvl 7
Wow...I'm in lust very hot and sexy Sophia!!!
Lvl 14
great pics sexy pics. Would love to have a naughty night with you.
Lvl 11
Everytime you look better! thx for your pics!
Lvl 13
I´m amazed!! You´re stunning!!! Cute face with a great body....Mmmmmmmmm.....lovely!
Lvl 6
Oh my god!! What a hot sexy stunner you are. Please post more photo's
Thanks
Lvl 9
so glad you graced us with more pics of you, sexxy
can you take more of you spreading yourself for us?
Lvl 4
I agree, cute face, great body, more spreading yourself pics would be perfect
Lvl 27
Quote:

man are you men ever satisfied...lol

Yes, we are satisfied on occasion, just not for very long
Lvl 6
Quote:

man are you men ever satisfied...lol

I would be with a babe like you