lame

Starter: lamenoname Posted: 16 years ago Views: 37.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Do you drink his pee?
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by SNSthestar

ill make it interesting whoever can guess something sexually (and seriously ask not like fuck a donky) that i havent dont i will do a private photoshoot flling any requests

deal?

while at a party, having a foursome(2 other chicks and a guy) and letting everyone watch...this would have you licking pussy while getting fucked in the ass, sucking dick while getting your pussy licked, etc

Lvl 12
great pics and vids and good choice on eva angelina
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by 11mlh069

Do you drink his pee?

I know there are many here that like watersports. The mods won't allow pics of this type to be shown here but it's not like beastiality. That's just wrong. Pee games are fun for many of us. My girlfriend likes it when I pee on her. She loves to watch it come out of the end of my cock all over her face and feel the hot liquid pour down her naked body. You say you've done it all and would do a private shoot if someone could come up with something you haven't done. I was really wondering if that was true. I like punly's idea too.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Punly

while at a party, having a foursome(2 other chicks and a guy) and letting everyone watch...this would have you licking pussy while getting fucked in the ass, sucking dick while getting your pussy licked, etc

not at a party but similar situations for sure
we have dont watersports to an extent hes not super fond of it but we tried it, i have blown him and a bunch of his friends while they stood in a circle around me and came all over me. sex in front of people many times, public sex, road head/pussy, keep em comeing

but one thing i have never done is anything in the 2 girls one cup vdeo... thats just gross...lol
Lvl 8
What about fucking on an airplane with him. Mile high
Lvl 8
yepyep, boat,handjob on bike
Lvl 8
so people seemed interested on the sister situation so heres how the first time between us 3 happenned

my first time w/ her i was about 18 she was about 15 and he was about 27

we were at our apatrment and jay was in the bedroom.. she and i were talking about blowjobs and was shocked that i had done one befor....... she asked what it was like and how to do it... so i slowly took her into the bedroom and told jay to lay down on the bed and close his eyes. then i unbottonned his pants and started sucking it licking up down the shaft to give her the best view. then i pulled away and told her to try.... jay at this point was rock hard not believing what was happenning. she started sucking and took to it like a natural deepthroating and all... then i moved in and we were both sucking on it licking it kissing on the tip till he came in both of our mouths and we kisses assing it back and forth then i swallowwed .....
Lvl 7
but one thing i have never done is anything in the 2 girls one cup vdeo... thats just gross...lol

??????????
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by SNSthestar

so people seemed interested on the sister situation so heres how the first time between us 3 happenned

my first time w/ her i was about 18 she was about 15 and he was about 27

we were at our apatrment and jay was in the bedroom.. she and i were talking about blowjobs and was shocked that i had done one befor....... she asked what it was like and how to do it... so i slowly took her into the bedroom and told jay to lay down on the bed and close his eyes. then i unbottonned his pants and started sucking it licking up down the shaft to give her the best view. then i pulled away and told her to try.... jay at this point was rock hard not believing what was happenning. she started sucking and took to it like a natural deepthroating and all... then i moved in and we were both sucking on it licking it kissing on the tip till he came in both of our mouths and we kisses assing it back and forth then i swallowwed .....

That's a hot story and I'm loath to be judgemental, but she was just a kid. Underage sex is just not cool. Wanting to teach your sister about sex and doing so within the context of a clean committed relationship is, I suppose better than just whoring it up with her, but if I were your BF I would have had to say WTF.
Lvl 8
That video is deffinetly fucked up. Don't know how anyone could be a fan of doo doo play
Lvl 7
NO!!! I'm a big fan of watersports but draw the line at scat. You're right, that's just gross.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by 11mlh069

That's a hot story and I'm loath to be judgemental, but she was just a kid. Underage sex is just not cool. Wanting to teach your sister about sex and doing so within the context of a clean committed relationship is, I suppose better than just whoring it up with her, but if I were your BF I would have had to say WTF.

i agree

not only was she underage and he was twice her age... but thats your sister.

seriously just hugely disgusting and wrong no matter how someone would attempt to justify it.
Lvl 8
Here's one have you ever used a strap on while with your man and another girl? And you and him fuck her both at the same time?
Lvl 8
What about the mile high club in an airplane
Lvl 13
This site has gone to a whole new level. Time to move some of the discussions to the PM forum I think this girl is to liberal, too sexy and to dam hot for the USA. OK for Europe though.
Lvl 14
I'd love to see more videos!! Also a tag with my name on it If you go to visit ur man, and need to make a pit stop on the way, i'm in north carolina haha
Lvl 12
Thank god she never did "2 girls one cup" it woulda ruined it. Linger longa!
Lvl 14
how about some pantie/ lingerie shots and can you tell me what program you used for the videos, my computer is saying its an unknown file type.Thanks Sophia you are the bomb, and i thought the little story on post #231 was very erotic.
Lvl 6
i want a private photoshoot of view... but then again.. who doesnt.
  • Goto: