Score: 4.61 Votes: 64
rate this

Kind of new

Starter: T-Geo Posted: 16 years ago Views: 50.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
I am very late in my response, but on the request for you in your panties. I did not mean take pics in alllll of them. Just do the sexiest ones and if that still does not narrow it down then start with your favorites. Also, short skirts are always hot!
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by teasertina

why didn't my last two pics show up??
oh well will post them again

I don't know, but I love the roof top pic Tina. I would love to see another one from there... You should have your front against the wall looking over your sholder while your sticking out your but and pulling up the back of your skirt showing your thong off.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by J-ICE

I don't know, but I love the roof top pic Tina. I would love to see another one from there... You should have your front against the wall looking over your sholder while your sticking out your but and pulling up the back of your skirt showing your thong off.

do you mean the one in the pink/purplish top??
that's just my back garden, not the roof
Lvl 2
Hi, I've been a member here for months and months, and I've NEVER posted a single comment... but DAMN girl! You're stunning! I've love to see you in shorts and a little vest top, maybe pulling it up a little to show us some tummy, if it's not too much trouble!

thanks so much!
Lvl 11
Quote:

do you mean the one in the pink/purplish top??
that's just my back garden, not the roof

Yes, that is the one I liked... http://whatboyswant.com/forum_fullscreen/1021056
Lvl 14
glad to see you back more pics please
Lvl 12
There's definately something about the teasers, usually their photos are so much better and yours are no exception. Thanks
Lvl 6
Just seeing this thread and catching up on all of it. You're quite a little cutie. Can't wait to see what else you post.
Lvl 7
wow! doesn't get any better then that... that's got to be a cool feeling knowing you've inspired so much cumming w/o actually even touching. what power!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by itsonlyleggy

Hi, I've been a member here for months and months, and I've NEVER posted a single comment... but DAMN girl! You're stunning! I've love to see you in shorts and a little vest top, maybe pulling it up a little to show us some tummy, if it's not too much trouble!

thanks so much!

oh wow I must be special, months of no comments and I get the first

How special I feel - you guys are all too kind
Quote:

How special I feel - you guys are all too kind

Thats not too difficult , watching your nice pics !
Lvl 8
Just thought id say Tina, you have the most absolute PERFECT body i've ever seen on a woman. Just out of curiosity, do you own a pair of white thigh highs, and a school girl skirt? School girls our my favorite!! LoL AGAIN....your Perfect, LOVE THE PICS!!!
Lvl 14
I LOOOOOOOVE your pirky tits! What about putting some ice on them, and lick the ice cube after...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by ShadyLTD

Just thought id say Tina, you have the most absolute PERFECT body i've ever seen on a woman. Just out of curiosity, do you own a pair of white thigh highs, and a school girl skirt? School girls our my favorite!! LoL AGAIN....your Perfect, LOVE THE PICS!!!

sorry I don't have boots
would buy some but... lack the money
if I dress up as a school girl it's usually just in my old actual school outfit. Not the tartan one's you get for fancy dress
Lvl 8
Not boots, white thigh high stockings? Sorry I should have stated that. BTW I wanted to say, and I hope you don't think I'm weird, but you have some cute feet! I have a lil foot fetish! And love your perky chest also!!
Lvl 18
Like everyone else I was gonna post that you have a great body etc, etc, but then I read this...

Quote:

lol maybe I'll decide not to and just be mean. or if you all make me feel loved then I'll post lots (oh the joys of having some powers because of my body (I bet no-one replies to this now)).

...and I remembered I don't like people who expect others to beg for their pics and praise them to get more. Sorry but my ego is as big as yours so I don't kiss ass. Enjoy the worship you'll receive from the other suckers around here though. More then likely one or two of them will now post that I'm a dick so they can be your online knight in shining armor.

Ok people, let the predictability continue...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

Like everyone else I was gonna post that you have a great body etc, etc, but then I read this...

...and I remembered I don't like people who expect others to beg for their pics and praise them to get more. Sorry but my ego is as big as yours so I don't kiss ass. Enjoy the worship you'll receive from the other suckers around here though. More then likely one or two of them will now post that I'm a dick so they can be your online knight in shining armor.

Ok people, let the predictability continue...

I don't expect worship hun - I was only messing about in that post, sounds like you need to lighten up a bit
Lvl 18
Nice try at the back pedaling. People don't say things like that "just messing about". People say things like that cause they mean it and want people to worship them. It's cool you can play it off but I know better. I've got an ego myself and I like to have it stroked from time to time. You wouldn't even be posting the pics here if you didn't want the attention, there's absolutely no other reason to post pics of yourself on a site like this and there's nothing at all wrong about wanting attention.

It's all good it just annoys the shit outta me to watch men turn into quivering jellyfish over some girl. It's them that bothers me not you necessarily. It makes my whole gender look weak as hell. I just think you would've gotten the worship without asking for it so asking for it makes you look needy.

Oh and if I lighten up anymore I'll be floating. There's very few things I take seriously and none of those things are you or your thread.
Lvl 10
Alright - sorry if I said something wrong then
Just trying to post a few pics and have a bit of fun
Lvl 8
Quote:

Alright - sorry if I said something wrong then
Just trying to post a few pics and have a bit of fun

And for that, we are MORE then grateful!!!
  • Goto: