Score: 4.46 Votes: 57
rate this

Just another wife

Starter: xpos Posted: 8 years ago Views: 90.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
I think you have there xpos the very best of both worlds, a loving wife that will stay true to you whilst openly letting you use and abuse her and enjoying it at the same time as you. What more could you ever want in a relationship?
Why would any man ever want to stray if he’s already got that at home?
I don’t know of course if she actually reads this forum, I hope she does, as it will no doubt confirm to her just how desirable she is to other men. But she probably already knows that!
My mind is working overtime about the photos you mention above, perhaps she would give you permission to post just one if you caught her in the right mood, at least it would prove that there is a God up there! Haha!
xpos, nok_nok find this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Sardinesam
My mind is working overtime about the photos you mention above

Heres a good image to aid the imagination https://whatboyswant.com/babes/show/2458084. Something like that but on a basic workbench with cable ties instead of proper wrist collars.

I've always fantasized using a dildo on a power drill on her tight pussy. Writing the previous post put me on the warpath. I've just ordered a drilldo 8in bit and an anal bit.

Tie her on the bench blindfolded. Insert the dildo attached to a manual hand cranked drill so the sound of the electric drill doesn't give the surprise away or scare her. She will assume it is a regular dildo until I turn the crank. I'm dying to see the expression on her face when the dildo starts rotating in her tight pussy.

Once she gets used to the sensation, I'm upping the ante with a power drill. Maybe even plug both holes at the same time and turn up the juice (I've never yet seen a clip where a girl is plugged in both holes with a drill at the same time). Make her scream and squirm on my workbench until she passes out. The only downside I see are the neighbors calling the cops from her screaming. I've got to soundproof my workshop. This is turning into a big job.

The plan is in place, now I've got to coax her to put away the mother hat and put on the slutwive hat. I know it's gonna take months (hopefully no more than 12 ) wish me luck.

I'm sure it beats rubbing her own pussy.

[Deleted], Sardinesam, Johnyxxx, nok_nok and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 18
Good grief! This is really turning into a “watch this space” scenario!
I suppose your wife should be grateful that you have only ordered the 8in bit and not the 12in version!
Best of luck xpos with your endeavours, but please be careful of crossing the red line with your lovely wife and going just that bit too far with her. But I’m sure that you know her “capabilities” by now.
Thanks for another great photo!
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Brother
I don't know if it will work on her but its already working on me. All I EVER wanted was a picture of her in a proper school girl uniform.
another great picture!
Ta muchly
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Sardinesam
be careful of crossing the red line with your lovely wife and going just that bit too far with her.

Appreciate the concern Sam. Drilling her until she passes out is a hyperbole and will remain a fantasy.

My safety is more of a concern. I might have an aneurysm from the pent-up excitement when the day dawns.
Sardinesam finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
And getting back on track. Stretching her tight pussy and ass. I can hardly push even one finger into her ass, it is that tight. Older images in the set are in small thumbnails.

Wipe that saliva off your monitor.
[Deleted], dcmetrorider24, Sardinesam, nok_nok and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 18
Yet another great photo, thanks xpos.
Must admit that I got super hard just imagining that you were holding open that gorgeous wet and soft pussy for me and then inviting me to drive my cock all the way in. ( no doubt the same as most other guys on here! )
Well, even if that is only a dream, still a nice one to have eh?
Like everything else about your wife xpos, that is one perfect pussy!
Hope you can carry on posting!
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by nok_nok
All I EVER wanted was a picture of her in a proper school girl uniform.

Uniform eh. I can't remember if I posted this prev but here you go. Her tennis uniform when she was in high school.

nok_nok, [Deleted], Johnyxxx, robert98597 find this awesome.
Lvl 7
We were making out on the chair. Needed to grab a cup of water from across the room but my finger was still in her pussy and she was wet and squirming. Some kind of force, let's call it the PERV, kept my fingers in her warm and wet pussy.

So I told her to get up and we shambled across the room to grab a drink while I continued to twist, turn and spread my fingers inside her wet and overflowing pussy.

Just returned from SW. Best one of the new batch. Brought a blanket and had my hand down wife's pants and rubbed her pussy the entire movie. I squeezed her clit when lightsabers clashed. The PERV was with me.

May the PERV be with you.
nok_nok, Sardinesam find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Thank you very, very, much.
I now have a new background on my screen and I am tempted to take up tennis. I would suggest that getting a drink of water has never been so much fun. Simply GREAT POSTS and with her and you, another PERV is with you
Ta Muchly, Muchly
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by nok_nok
I now have a new background on my screen and I am tempted to take up tennis.

That's the good thing when you've been with someone since they were in high school. There's a lot of material for the PERV to tap into.

If you've got a (or a few) favorite images of her that you wallpaper, take a photo of it and post it here. I'll show her. I'm curious if it would make her blush. I'm sure you are too.
nok_nok finds this awesome.
Lvl 18
Just got my internet connection back after being down for a few days and commenced withdrawal symptoms, especially where your wife is concerned xpos!
Back to speed now though and just happy thinking of her getting a prolonged pussy and clit rubbing at the movies, but just wondering if she managed to cum after all of your unselfish efforts? or perhaps she waited until you got home?
Love the pussy fingering photos, what a girl!
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 3
Waiting for that first post of 2018... make it memorable!
Lvl 7
Damn, I posted my good ones in december.

Here's to hoping we don't end up as nuclear ash in 2018.
vegas365, meatman6, Hican, Sardinesam and 15 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 18
Another great photo though xpos, God those nipples are soooo suckable!

“Here's to hoping we don't end up as nuclear ash in 2018.”
Dont worry xpos, The Don will sort it. God Bless America! ( and I am not American by the way )
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
meatman6, m3nutter, Viceroy1, Sardinesam and 11 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 16
Love watching masturbating woman!
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
I don't have many in this set. I will post one by one rather than all at once.

nok_nok, Sardinesam, [Deleted], Viceroy1 and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 3
In some ways she reminds me of my wife. In other ways I'm so jealous. I don't know which is which.
xpos finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by xpos
I don't have many in this set. I will post one by one rather than all at once.

[Link]

What a hot, meaty pussy!
xpos finds this awesome.
  • Goto: