Score: 4.46 Votes: 57
rate this

Just another wife

Starter: xpos Posted: 8 years ago Views: 90.2K
  • Goto:
Post #98 - Uncle she has great tits and nips.
Post #92 - Xpos, now that is what i call a handful.
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
More sexy lips. Click for higher res

Hican, m3nutter, bobbysworld2, nok_nok and 5 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 13
Who is she licking? It looks like there's a boob in one of those shots and it can't be hers.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by aandh2s
Who is she licking? It looks like there's a boob in one of those shots and it can't be hers.

If it was a boob, that would entail me having access to more than a single pussy that day. Unfortunately it was just my shoulder.
Lvl 7
Her other lips. Click for higher res.

[Deleted], Hican, m3nutter, bobbysworld2 and 21 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 7
Trying something different. Sounds of sex.
* This post has been modified : 6 years ago
bobbysworld2 finds this awesome.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by xpos
Trying something different. Sounds of sex.

Ok, but it requires credits.
Lvl 15
106 is freaking killer view. Love it.
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Hican
106 is freaking killer view. Love it.

As you can see, when she gets horny her labia swells and turns red.
Sardinesam finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
For fans of lower back dimples (and white panties).

Sardinesam, ninjashrink11, nok_nok, johnsnow and 3 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 18
Wow! Thanks so much for the continuing photos xpos, great of you to share your stunning wife with us, she really is exceptional!
Beautiful body and a pussy to die for! Lucky guy!
I just love photo/post #74, she looks quite wet there, was that before or after you had fucked her perhaps?
Thanks again and look forward to more super pics.
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Sardinesam
I just love photo/post #74, she looks quite wet there, was that before or after you had fucked her perhaps?

Thank you for your kind words. I am very lucky to have married the woman of my dreams and that in place of my fantasy of seeing her getting fucked silly by another man (or a few), with me behind the camera taking videos and pictures, at least she lets me share her nudes for your enjoyment.

The image you were referring to are one of my favorites. You can't have too many pussy pics so I'll repost them again here so others don't have to backtrack. I'll be posting the rest of the set slowly but I'll start with the backstory for that day's activities.

Those pics were taken later in the evening and that was the end of a long dry spell.

Someone should've warned us having multiple kids and pets running around the house would be detrimental to our sex lives. We wanted to have babies after watching three men and a baby but apparently the movie misrepresented how much sex we would have after said babies popped out and started pooping.

The kids are out with my brother and we had the house to ourselves. We were feeling naughty and I asked my wife if she wants to make love in the backyard veranda, which we've never done before. It was raining hard and it would mask the sounds of her moans from the neighbors.

So, I asked her to pose sexy, "ready to be mounted, fucked hard and to be a cumbucket" was the general message I was sending. Of course she didn't want the sofa to get a stain (hint hint) so she spread a towel before assuming the pose, which I thought was adorable.

to be cont
Sardinesam, ninjashrink11, vegas365, dlks and 10 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 18
Thanks for the reply xpos, much appreciated.
Your gorgeous wife has everything, even her nipples are outstanding ( no pun intended! )
But that last photo is sooo sexy and inviting!
Can not wait for your next updates when you have time.
Thanks again for sharing and more importantly thanks to your wife as well for letting you!
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Tweaking her clitoris

[Deleted], Sardinesam, dlks, nok_nok and 9 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 18
Xpos, I think that you should change the title of your topic “Just another wife”.
Your girl is anything but that. She is one in a hundred in so many ways and if she ever conceded to your fantasy ( which she never would of course ) of letting another guy give her a good hard fucking I think the queue of hopeful applicants would stretch a few miles from your front door! But I would try to be first of course! Haha!
Thanks for another great photo, they brighten up my day!
xpos, asunfisher find this awesome.
Lvl 8
As along time admirer of your wife, here and elsewhere, I have to say the second last pose is by far the sexiest and best you have ever shown. She remains sensational and you just one lucky man. Please keep the photos coming.
ta muchly
xpos finds this awesome.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Sardinesam
if she ever conceded to your fantasy ( which she never would of course ) of letting another guy give her a good hard fucking I think the queue of hopeful applicants would stretch a few miles from your front door! But I would try to be first of course! Haha!
Thanks for another great photo, they brighten up my day!

Thank you Sam. Your kind words are encouraging. As you say, it will probably remain a fantasy. We gave it a tentative go a couple of years back to test the waters. I would sit at a table and she would sit at the bar. Guys would come and chat her up but she never got comfortable enough to be flirty with them.

She's no prude. I've gagged her, tied her up on my workshop bench and inserted practically every one of my workshop tools in her pussy, kitchen utensils, fresh produce, other objects you wouldn't think of inserting into the organ which gave birth to your children. When she's in heat she wants to be used, abused and treated like a whore. But she's not emotionally equipped to flirt with another man. I guess I'm lucky.

Quote:
Originally posted by nok_nok
I have to say the second last pose is by far the sexiest and best you have ever shown.

Thank you. She does look hot there, totally ready for mounting. One of my fave is also below.

I think the oysters she had coincided with her ovulation and fertile days. She was over the top horny, her labia and the area around her pussy were so swollen, it was more purple than red. As I was taking pictures she was constantly begging to be fucked and mounted. Normally on her fertile days she would insist on a condom but she refused, "I want to feel your cum in me". If there were others dicks present in the room and I told them to gangbang her, I have a suspicion she would wouldn't refuse. In our more than 15 yrs together I've never seen her like this before or after. We had to go get a morning after pill the next day so she didn't get pregnant. It was one of the best sex we ever had. Good times.

Johnyxxx, ninjashrink11, vegas365, Sardinesam and 7 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 3
Quote:
I've gagged her, tied her up on my workshop bench

O rly?
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by bobbysworld2

O rly?

Cable ties work surprisingly well. She wore thick winter socks so it doesn't cut into her wrist and ankles.

These photos I keep close to my chest. She made me promise not to post them without asking. Even with face and backgrounds blurred she doesn't feel comfortable sharing images of her being bound and prodded.

She enjoyed it but we've only done it that once. She's a good Catholic girl and I feel it was right on the edge of what she considered acceptable husband/wife sexual relationship.
Sardinesam, bobbysworld2 find this awesome.
  • Goto: