• Goto:
Lvl 5
those chicks are hott!
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
Fantastic beauties! Especially the one in white
Lvl 6
I love italian girls (from the south even more)

ThanX man....
very sexy and hot nice boobs
Lvl 7
Love em, thanks
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

awesome thread. Two beautiful faces and two sets of GREAT tits. My girl is Italian so it's safe to assume I LOVE Italian girls with the dark hair and the exotic look. I was really impressed until I saw this pic...

The girl in the pink and black top doesn't shave her armpits and you can see the hair. That's pretty much the biggest turn off in the world with the exception of her hiding a dick. Too bad too, these girls are gorgeous in every other way just not good on the personal hygiene.

You, my friend, are a stupid American.
Lvl 5
Quote:

[reply=franklin]

Swiss- dont take this the wrong way bro---but u have GOT to be the pickiest dude i have ever heard complain. That is like a 12:00 shadow, and they are out in the woods or some shit. geeeeeezz

That's not 12:00 shadow. That's "I haven't shaved in at least 2-3 days" hair growth. It's not like they're stranded in the woods without razors, the woods are probably right behind their house so that's no excuse for lazy. And even if they are on some kinda camping trip, pack a damn razor and go shave in a stream. lol. They took the time to put on make up and all that shit, so it ain't like they're out "roughing it". No excuse for unshaved arm pits. I don't take "picky" as an insult, to me it's a compliment, it just means I have high standards when it comes to females. I'm the same way with my food. There's really nothing worse then seeing a girl lift up her arms and seeing hair, whether it's stubble or full length, it's nasty.
[/reply]

Another idiot American.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by leccafica

[reply=Swiss407]
[reply=franklin]

Swiss- dont take this the wrong way bro---but u have GOT to be the pickiest dude i have ever heard complain. That is like a 12:00 shadow, and they are out in the woods or some shit. geeeeeezz

That's not 12:00 shadow. That's "I haven't shaved in at least 2-3 days" hair growth. It's not like they're stranded in the woods without razors, the woods are probably right behind their house so that's no excuse for lazy. And even if they are on some kinda camping trip, pack a damn razor and go shave in a stream. lol. They took the time to put on make up and all that shit, so it ain't like they're out "roughing it". No excuse for unshaved arm pits. I don't take "picky" as an insult, to me it's a compliment, it just means I have high standards when it comes to females. I'm the same way with my food. There's really nothing worse then seeing a girl lift up her arms and seeing hair, whether it's stubble or full length, it's nasty.
[/reply]

Another idiot American.

I concur
[/reply]
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=Swiss407]
[reply=franklin]

[/reply]

Another idiot American.

I concur
[/reply]
Lvl 4
Now I think it´s time to thank j0lly and alex80 for their work so that we all could see this nice pics!
Thank you very much guys!
btw: very hot girls!
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=Swiss407]
awesome thread. Two beautiful faces and two sets of GREAT tits. My girl is Italian so it's safe to assume I LOVE Italian girls with the dark hair and the exotic look. I was really impressed until I saw this pic...

The girl in the pink and black top doesn't shave her armpits and you can see the hair. That's pretty much the biggest turn off in the world with the exception of her hiding a dick. Too bad too, these girls are gorgeous in every other way just not good on the personal hygiene.

This guy is funny, so you're telling me in the winter every woman you've been with (granted you've been with a woman) has shaved every day and never had hair under their arms. "Yeah Right" Let me give you a scenario, you meet an attractive woman which you've never seen undressed and one night things get hot and heavy and she undresses and you notice she has hair under her arms. You're telling me that you would decline the opportunity, because of body hair? The same hair she was born with, the same hair that was acceptable with White women and men twenty years ago, because White men (media) says it's ok to lust after pubescent looking women, the whole world must adopt that BULLSHIT!!! I for one have been with plenty of women and can tell you that shaved or hairy I will take them all as long as the woman practices good hygiene and cleans her body properly. By the way good hygiene does not refer to shaving unless the person has body odor and that's genetics, diet, and cleanliness. It's no wonder the world looks at the U.S. as being backwards. If you don't fit into the pre-packaged closed minded views of mainstream WHITE America your viewed as odd or un American. Get a Clue!! Wake UP!!!!
Lvl 10
very sexy
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=Swiss407]

This guy is funny, so you're telling me in the winter every woman you've been with (granted you've been with a woman) has shaved every day and never had hair under their arms. "Yeah Right" Let me give you a scenario, you meet an attractive woman which you've never seen undressed and one night things get hot and heavy and she undresses and you notice she has hair under her arms. You're telling me that you would decline the opportunity, because of body hair? The same hair she was born with, the same hair that was acceptable with White women and men twenty years ago, because White men (media) says it's ok to lust after pubescent looking women, the whole world must adopt that BULLSHIT!!! I for one have been with plenty of women and can tell you that shaved or hairy I will take them all as long as the woman practices good hygiene and cleans her body properly. By the way good hygiene does not refer to shaving unless the person has body odor and that's genetics, diet, and cleanliness. It's no wonder the world looks at the U.S. as being backwards. If you don't fit into the pre-packaged closed minded views of mainstream WHITE America your viewed as odd or un American. Get a Clue!! Wake UP!!!!
Lvl 19
hot fucking girls
Lvl 6
Fantastic post. Keep up the good work.
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by alex80

[reply=seby]
Nice but not nude pics

Are you stupid or what?
[/reply]

I think he answered that question before you asked it
Lvl 9
Quote:

[reply=trochej]
Uhm. At least she doesn't sport a beard. You know, armpit hair is not unhygienic, it MAY BE considered unestethical. Some people are spoiled beyond understanding. Be happy, that you don't live in not so ago times, when hairy legs were the sexiest.

I'm extremely happy I don't live in the dark ages and that gillette has saved the world with disposable razors.

@alex80: I like you too, and I like your thread. I'm just an over opnionated asshole now and then. Don't get me wrong, both these girls are hot as hell it's just that one pic that fucked it up for me. I'd still take em both home with me, I'd just make sure they took a shower and cleaned up a lil when we got there, lol.
[/reply]

We can tell youve never been to europe
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by j0lly

if ppl would only read their PM's and use the fucking 2nd link from imagevenue

Lvl 12
The girl in white is gorgeus!!! a bella ragazza!!! grace!!!!!
Lvl 14
very great post thanks for sharing (K)
  • Goto: