rate this

Italian beauties

Starter: alex80 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 100.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Damn nice Chicks! Thanks for the post
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 8
Any chance of seeing a bit of Italian flange though?
Lvl 14
I dont know her... Who are those girls?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

That's not 12:00 shadow. That's "I haven't shaved in at least 2-3 days" hair growth. It's not like they're stranded in the woods without razors, the woods are probably right behind their house so that's no excuse for lazy. And even if they are on some kinda camping trip, pack a damn razor and go shave in a stream. lol. They took the time to put on make up and all that shit, so it ain't like they're out "roughing it". No excuse for unshaved arm pits. I don't take "picky" as an insult, to me it's a compliment, it just means I have high standards when it comes to females. I'm the same way with my food. There's really nothing worse then seeing a girl lift up her arms and seeing hair, whether it's stubble or full length, it's nasty.

Hey Swiss I like you, so just take it easy:
the phrases about "your standard" on girls and food, remind me to "the perfect life" of spzhairlip...
Lvl 14
Grandissimo!!!!!!E da dove arrivano? Dove le vai a trovare ste foto Fantastiche sei un grande!!!

Great dude!! Where are they from??? Great pictures! Well done man!!
Lvl 15
very cute girls thats why 2 of my ex-girlfriends were italian
would love to see more of that two beauties.. lets see some pussy
Lvl 13
wow..going to make holiday in italy now
Lvl 7
very sexy girls
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

[reply=franklin]

Swiss- dont take this the wrong way bro---but u have GOT to be the pickiest dude i have ever heard complain. That is like a 12:00 shadow, and they are out in the woods or some shit. geeeeeezz

That's not 12:00 shadow. That's "I haven't shaved in at least 2-3 days" hair growth. It's not like they're stranded in the woods without razors, the woods are probably right behind their house so that's no excuse for lazy. And even if they are on some kinda camping trip, pack a damn razor and go shave in a stream. lol. They took the time to put on make up and all that shit, so it ain't like they're out "roughing it". No excuse for unshaved arm pits. I don't take "picky" as an insult, to me it's a compliment, it just means I have high standards when it comes to females. I'm the same way with my food. There's really nothing worse then seeing a girl lift up her arms and seeing hair, whether it's stubble or full length, it's nasty.
[/reply]

Uhm. At least she doesn't sport a beard. You know, armpit hair is not unhygienic, it MAY BE considered unestethical. Some people are spoiled beyond understanding. Be happy, that you don't live in not so ago times, when hairy legs were the sexiest.
Lvl 9
wow! I would do them both right there in the wilderness... especially the one with the white shirt.

so what's the story (morning glory) of them? if the poster know they are italian he must know a little bit more.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by trochej

Uhm. At least she doesn't sport a beard. You know, armpit hair is not unhygienic, it MAY BE considered unestethical. Some people are spoiled beyond understanding. Be happy, that you don't live in not so ago times, when hairy legs were the sexiest.

I'm extremely happy I don't live in the dark ages and that gillette has saved the world with disposable razors.

@alex80: I like you too, and I like your thread. I'm just an over opnionated asshole now and then. Don't get me wrong, both these girls are hot as hell it's just that one pic that fucked it up for me. I'd still take em both home with me, I'd just make sure they took a shower and cleaned up a lil when we got there, lol.
Lvl 18
wow hotties thanx
Lvl 10
[/reply]

@alex80: I like you too, and I like your thread. I'm just an over opnionated asshole now and then.
[/reply]

Lvl 9
those chicks rock. Nice post!
Lvl 16
Great Pictures the girl in the White top is amazing!!!
Lvl 3
mamma mia ke fige... di dove sei ?
Lvl 11
nice thx
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by bisex_guy

mamma mia ke fige... di dove sei ?

vicino roma, ma vivo a roma