Score: 4.47 Votes: 15
rate this

It's Back! For Those Who Like Chubby Chix Volume 2!

Starter: lookingsyracuse Posted: 18 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
I admit they are not my type, although there are some very attractive girls here. But lets face it this is the closest thread to reality on WBW. Especially in the UK and the USA now. To much junk food or just a sign of the times ??. But good luck to them if they are happy and have love in there life.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
i like it
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by Vagina-king

I don't like fat girls. I do however, like a girl who has a little meat on her. From what I've seen, that's what this mostly is. Average girls who have a little meat on them.

I get tired of the "stereotypical" beautiful girl.

Good post.(beer)

Word!
Lvl 6
some more chubby ladies....fucked her up the ass....that was tasty..
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by fuckyer

Just cuz they are fat, doesn't make them lazy. I've seen fat people that can outrun me, and I'm only 150lbs. And what about the pics of these girls at the club? Is that sitting on their ass, doing nothing with life? I think not. Go sell hate somewhere else. USA has plenty. Just my different opinion.

If they're not lazy then how'd they get fat? lol. Just cause they went out to a club doesn't mean they're not lazy, it just means they went out to have fun. Obviously if they're still fat they spent the rest of the day sitting on the couch eating twinkies or they wouldn't be so fat. It's a fact, that ya don't get fat unless you've been lazy as hell and stuffing yourself or have a disease that is making you that way. Not very many people have the disease excuse, the vast majority are just lazy as hell.

Quote:
Originally posted by afterburn69

I admit they are not my type, although there are some very attractive girls here. But lets face it this is the closest thread to reality on WBW. Especially in the UK and the USA now. To much junk food or just a sign of the times ??. But good luck to them if they are happy and have love in there life.

I guess in parts of the country that might be true. But I live in FL and down here girls take care of themselves well and I guess the fat ones must stay inside or somethin, lol. Of course ya see some walkin around, but if ya go to a club in downtown Orlando or Miami on a Friday/Saturday night, ya won't see very many fat chicks or chicks who aren't really hot. Most of the chicks down here that ya see everyday are in the 8+ range if your in the right place. I'm not talkin bout the grocery store or anything. It's just where you live I guess.
Lvl 9
jesus, take a break, I like large ladies, I am married to one, they give great head and are NOT lazy, she outworks me anyday. she can kick my ass and I am 5'10" 180lbs of muscle. she is hot hot hot. nothing better than a nice large lady sittin on my face also. bones get in the way on the skinny one. skinny is out
Lvl 10
^^^totally agree. I think the real problem is these girls who are so skinny that you can see every bone in their body. The main reason for that is guys that bash chubby girls and make them self concious about it. I get tired of seeing all these girls on the homepage with their hip bones jutting out. If you don't like chubby girls, don't click on the thread. It's basically the same thing as those right wing crazies that get strip clubs closed down because naked women "isn't their thing". Just don't go.

Having said that, I love the pics. Chunky girls rule!
  • Goto: