Score: 4.47 Votes: 15
rate this

It's Back! For Those Who Like Chubby Chix Volume 2!

Starter: lookingsyracuse Posted: 18 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
One thing's for sure..chunkies have the best tits, hands down.

Skinny ones with nice round boobs...either fake or a rarity.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
some nice pics
Lvl 7
We call her Rhonda the Land Monster
Lvl 8
Great Post keep pic coming
Lvl 5
I'll get more out soon. In the meantime please check this out..... http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/2131624/1/10
Lvl 10
Not my style, but I might try switching!!
Lvl 5
wow, my first post got more props than this! Let's get the comments goin guys!
Lvl 16
DAMN!!! I do like the thick chicks! Great post!
Lvl 14
I love the thicker chicks mate thanks for the pics
Lvl 23
Nice thread lookingsyracuse (beer) Nice to see a meaty thread out there, for chose who appreciate it
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by phishyone

nice to see some gals with a lil meat on their bones
thanks for posting

Wouldnt mind givin several of em a bone for their meat!! Nice post Thanks
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by phishyone

thanks for posting

Just for the record. Fat is not meat. Muscle is what makes up "meat" which these girls have none of. All those globs of flesh hanging off of them is years worth of sitting on their asses stuffing their faces while doing absolutely nothing with life. It's not the fat that makes me unattracted to these type of girls, it's knowing that they all are lazy as hell and could really care less about taking care of themselves whatsoever. Also if ya ever married one, guess who gets to foot the doctor bill for the diabetes, heart disease, stomach stapling and liposuction to save her life later on when they get older and even fatter? Not knocking what anybody else here likes just throwin a different opinion out there.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

[reply=phishyone]
thanks for posting

Just for the record. Fat is not meat. Muscle is what makes up "meat" which these girls have none of. All those globs of flesh hanging off of them is years worth of sitting on their asses stuffing their faces while doing absolutely nothing with life. It's not the fat that makes me unattracted to these type of girls, it's knowing that they all are lazy as hell and could really care less about taking care of themselves whatsoever. Also if ya ever married one, guess who gets to foot the doctor bill for the diabetes, heart disease, stomach stapling and liposuction to save her life later on when they get older and even fatter? Not knocking what anybody else here likes just throwin a different opinion out there.
[/reply]

Talk about a positive thinker. J/K A lot of us like the little chubby though man, but you like your thing, we like ours.
Lvl 4
Just cuz they are fat, doesn't make them lazy. I've seen fat people that can outrun me, and I'm only 150lbs. And what about the pics of these girls at the club? Is that sitting on their ass, doing nothing with life? I think not. Go sell hate somewhere else. USA has plenty. Just my different opinion.
Lvl 12
Nice post!
Lvl 11
Nice job walking the tight rope between cute and chubby (good) and just plain fat (bad).
Lvl 31
good post
Lvl 10
excellent posts.
Lvl 20
Copyrighted pics and some bashing posts removed.
Lvl 28
I don't like fat girls. I do however, like a girl who has a little meat on her. From what I've seen, that's what this mostly is. Average girls who have a little meat on them.

I get tired of the "stereotypical" beautiful girl.

Good post.(beer)
  • Goto: