Score: 4.63 Votes: 30
rate this

How about a BJ? - Updated 29th September

Starter: DaveWa Posted: 15 years ago Views: 21.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Great update. Thanks
Lvl 6
In re: the girl on the couch with the slut stockings on....what does it take to suck your man's dick while someone else takes pics of you doing it? And just what was the other person doing while taking those pics?
Lvl 6
it would be nice to have verifiable proof of age on some of these young gals....and apparently according to that one pic, YES they do get the urge to bite...or she's been hypnotized into believing she's eating a hot dog...
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by frednickertx

it would be nice to have verifiable proof of age on some of these young gals....

There is only one , maybe two that are marginally questionable on age that I can see , but if you feel any are underage , please report them so that they can be checked by one of the forum mods

Quote:
Originally posted by frednickertx

and apparently according to that one pic, YES they do get the urge to bite...or she's been hypnotized into believing she's eating a hot dog...

It is NOT fun when they bite, been there - had that happen !
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveWa

[ Image ]
Post 11 - Isn't she what WBW males dream about. Great smile and getting ready to give a blowjob
Lvl 10
Quote:

[ Image ]
Post 11 - Girls can dream too, there are some nice cocks in this post, thx
Lvl 10
Quote:

Good one to finish off with...
[ Image ]
Dave you finished just before me and my vibrator got through
Lvl 6
I"v just finished on that note,thanks,Windy.^^
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by bluewatertwo

There is only one , maybe two that are marginally questionable on age that I can see , but if you feel any are underage , please report them so that they can be checked by one of the forum mods

Let me take that one step further, if ANYONE thinks that ANY of the pics I post are underage, let me know either through a PM or in the thread, and if I'm online I'll delete it immediately.

I hate to admit it, but the older you get the more difficult it is to tell.

So, which are the questionable posts?
Lvl 6
Oh Windy....that last comment about you and your vibrator....THAT WAS HOT!!
  • Goto: