Score: 4.70 Votes: 23
rate this

Hi there :)

Starter: MissBootyShakin Posted: 18 years ago Views: 50.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Hi everyone
Just wanted to introduce myself to you and present my "little" story

First time I came here about 7 months ago by accident Just couldn't resist checking out what boys want and started watching the pictures... I came back the next day, then the next day, and again and again... And one day I realized, that I've become an addict
After some time of logging in as a guest, I've finally become a member of WBW
Till yesterday I was using another login, but decided to make a new account 'cause I wanted to share my own private pics with you I'm very curious about your opinions
(Sorry for not giving the old login, but I wouldn't like to connect my "past life" here at the web, with my own photos Some people here know me personally and they have no idea that I am a member... Hope that's OK with you )

Something about me: I am 23 year-old and live in Middle Europe. I'm a quite tall (1.70m) brunette with green eyes and study nursing at Medical Academy (should I mention that I have a sexy nurse uniform? ) I'm straight and don't know exactly what am I doing here But I'm really enjoying it and hope to please you with my pics (on the forum) and also pics of other babes

These are my first pics... Waiting for your opinions

Greetings to all of you
'Miss Booty Shakin' (K)

PS. I think I forgot to mention that I'm a bit talkative
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 12
Hehe you like using alot, Nice to meet you, beautiful pics, you got a very sexy body hope theirs more to come
Lvl 10
so uhmmmm...'ow much?
Lvl 16
Welcome, and nice pics...
Lvl 15
Pics look amazing! Your booty is most welcome here and i'm sure that you will find a lot of admirers!
Lvl 9
Thx for the pics, Nice perky nipples
Lvl 24
welcome to the forum

i had to delete some of your pictures that were in queue you had uploaded to the gallery because some of them were pro pictures, so remember.. none of those.

other than that, enjoy yourself
Lvl 10
can we do requests yet?
Lvl 11
welcome booty! great pics, hope to see more of you!
Lvl 4
I wanted to see the nurses uniform and the green eyes. Here's hoping! You are deliciously sexy and lovely-beautiful. Welcome!
Lvl 27
Hello & and welcome aboard
Lvl 12
Hi and Welcome... ummm i'm not feeling to well... do you make house calls!!!
Lvl 13
Welcome aboard (again...!) Which part of middle europe are you from? You know.... i just want to know, where i´m going to spend my vacation this year....(and hopefully get a little bit ill, so you can take care of me....`sigh`...) PS: almost forgot... You are delicious!!!
Lvl 12
hello.
must say, you have hot body...
hey there welcome to the site, hope you stay and share heaps of pics of your amazing body for a while
Lvl 9
Welcome! Theres not too many straight women around here, wonder why Nice booty you have there, post more pics
Nice pics ms.B.shakin, your introduction has got me wonderin.... :P please keep em comming and HellYeah we'd love to see that nurse's uniform !
Lvl 23
Hi and welcome to WBW.Hope you post more,you are very sexy.Thanks..
Lvl 59
Why am I so skeptical all the time?
Lvl 12
I'd like to see more of "middle europe".
  • Goto: