Score: 2.00 Votes: 2
rate this

Have You Ever Kown One Of These?

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 16 years ago Views: 739
Anyone with any experience has! That girl that was tons of fun but you didnt dare tell your buddies about it! You just had to release tension and she was always available.
Lvl 14
have fun bro
Lvl 21
I'll never tell
LMAO
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

I'll never tell
Bud makes you see too good try beer goggles
Lvl 7
The pics are great but they remind me of the age-old question: Why shave everything and leave a hairy asshole? Do they not know? Is it your responsibility to tell her?

Personally, I love all of the pussy tugging and asshole spreading in this thread. I think a sloppy pussy is sexy as hell. But these pics would be so much better minus the hairy asshole.

Don't take this as a negative post. I love the pics and I thank you for them.
Quote:
Originally posted by assman3

Anyone with any experience has! That girl that was tons of fun but you didnt dare tell your buddies about it! You just had to release tension and she was always available.

I need one of those.
Quote:
Originally posted by 11111111112

The pics are great but they remind me of the age-old question: Why shave everything and leave a hairy asshole? Do they not know? Is it your responsibility to tell her?

Personally, I love all of the pussy tugging and asshole spreading in this thread. I think a sloppy pussy is sexy as hell. But these pics would be so much better minus the hairy asshole.

Don't take this as a negative post. I love the pics and I thank you for them.
No offense at all I agree thats why I titled it the way I did.