Score: 4.29 Votes: 24
rate this

Has anyone seen family on here?

Starter: hightide Posted: 15 years ago Views: 24.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Codester

I seen a video of my 2nd cousin riding some black guy in the babe movies section. It was like 8 months ago. I didn't go back on here for a month or two because of that. lol

someone needs to get on this
Lvl 8
your cousin is hot though
Lvl 6
very hot
Lvl 4
Very hot.
Lvl 12
She's hot. But no, I haven't seen any family on here and I'm thankful for it lol.
As far as her room goes...the bed looks like its clean for the most part and that's what REALLY matters
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by hightide

ok, i sent her the email with a link to this thread

So did she email you back yet??
Lvl 4
HAHAHA yes I usually clean my room but that was after I was trying to pack. Anyways thanks for the comments. I just posted in another spot here. -amber
Lvl 13
Lvl 9
hot cousin!!!!! gorgeous!!!
luckily for you guys, none of my family are on here

I hope
Lvl 8
If that was my cousin... id fuck her
Lvl 11
So where else did you post????
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by rocknthefreeworld

I detect a little "them rednecks" in that. So I'll just point out that 26 states allow it and more cousins get married in New Jersey, New York, and California than the rest combined. Strangely, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Mississippi don't allow it.

Oh, and most of the EU allows it also.
you sure can fuck up a good joke
Lvl 16
I saw my cousin on here. I cant say anything to her because she is married and I would feel horrible if her husband posted it and she didn't know. I would hate for them to get into a huge fight over it. It look so much like her but I wasn't 100 percent sure. I showed my wife and My sister and they both think its her too. If Her husband didn't post the picture and someone else did it could still cause problems for her marriage so we decided never to mention it. If you are wondering I did save the picture....
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by amber641990

HAHAHA yes I usually clean my room but that was after I was trying to pack. Anyways thanks for the comments. I just posted in another spot here. -amber

Great pictures! feel free to share more...
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Thargor99
If you are wondering I did save the picture....

Well, ummm........
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Thargor99

I saw my cousin on here. I cant say anything to her because she is married and I would feel horrible if her husband posted it and she didn't know. I would hate for them to get into a huge fight over it. It look so much like her but I wasn't 100 percent sure. I showed my wife and My sister and they both think its her too. If Her husband didn't post the picture and someone else did it could still cause problems for her marriage so we decided never to mention it. If you are wondering I did save the picture....

Oh, come on now, you can't tell a story like that and not post it.

I'd say you probably did the right thing, no reason to rock the boat in a situation like that. You could have always asked her husband though. Potentially the same problem, but less likely.
Lvl 11
Thargor99 I agree with jm9584 please be kind and post it. I'm sure we all understand the implications of saying anything to them about it and I'm fairly certain no one here would either, even if they knew them really really well. It's not like we're all gonna line up at her house tommorrow and say " Hey guess what I found?..."
Lvl 7
Hot and sexy shots there!! Hoping for more~
Lvl 23
She needs to post more pics when she joins shes hot.. where you from hightide lol :P
  • Goto: