Score: 4.29 Votes: 24
rate this

Has anyone seen family on here?

Starter: hightide Posted: 15 years ago Views: 24.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 64
Well, she's definitely making her way around the Interwebs.

http://www.[blacklisted]/blog/index.php/2008/06/12/former-girlfriend-nude-in-her-room-2/
Lvl 32
Can't say I seen any family or friends but your cousin is hot and I agree you should tell her
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

I had a cousin I wanted to bang, but never did!!

i banged my sisters in law. both!

does this count?
Lvl 12
ok, i sent her the email with a link to this thread
Lvl 8
i dunno, it all depends, if you never see her (as with my family) id tell her you seen the pics on here, but if you see her frequently i wouldnt. who knows maybe she will send some more! (is she your first or second cousin? cause second cousins are fair game lol)
Lvl 12
She is my grandmother's cousin's grand daughter. lol I see her all the time. We are something like 3rd cousins.
Lvl 12
to the guy who said she has small tits, well she is a small girl to begin with but if you look at them from the side she isn't flat

http://whatboyswant.com/showpicture/1006317/1/
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 5
She is a very Hot Girl!! I'm A Member of Her Fan club For sure!!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by hightide

to the guy who said she has small tits, well she is a small girl to begin with but if you look at them from the side she isn't flat

[ Link ]

rather odd that you're encouraging people so much to look at one of your relatives naked...
a girlfriend or whatever I'd understand... but cousin lol
Lvl 12
She is pretty far removed in the family tree
Lvl 16
I guaranty when she reads this thread, she will;

1- Blush like no other and seriously. and maybe even

2- Clean her room.

3- Lurk the site anonimously for a bit to get a feel for it.

4- Then join WBW, causse it rocks

5- Lastly she will PM me. Cause that's what dreams are made of.. (my dreams that is)

*waits patiently*

.. Hot Cousin..
Lvl 20
Hey hightide's cousin! (if you make it this far into the thread) Really cute!
Lvl 8
Teel your aunt she needs to make her cousin clean her room. TIdy rooms makes for tidy cooters, lol.
Lvl 10
Haven't seen any of my family, but glad to have seen yours! Messy room or not, it looks like there's a path to her bed, which is all that matters. I'll figure out which clothes are mine after!
Lvl 26
Dude your cousin is so hot and sexy.Tell her about pix,and she has lovely tits!
Lvl 12
Yup: HOT, uh-huh: dirty room, tell her: yes, nice boobs, but that rump's got a nice curve to it. I know you've fascinated about your cuz...The taboo of incest makes it so much more sexy. That's how George W Bush got into office.
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

you my friend need to move her and your self to Alabama it is legal there

it's legal most places....Einstein and Darwin married their cousins!!
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

you my friend need to move her and your self to Alabama it is legal there

I detect a little "them rednecks" in that. So I'll just point out that 26 states allow it and more cousins get married in New Jersey, New York, and California than the rest combined. Strangely, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Mississippi don't allow it.

Oh, and most of the EU allows it also.
Lvl 5
I seen a video of my 2nd cousin riding some black guy in the babe movies section. It was like 8 months ago. I didn't go back on here for a month or two because of that. lol
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by ev1l0ne

You should call her and tell her she needs to clean up her room after she gets done taking nude pictures.
Maybe before she takes pics...

(She is very cute by the way)
  • Goto: