Score: 4.00 Votes: 4
rate this

Follow Up - Has my GF got a hot a hot body? A MUST READ!!!

Starter: Trigster Posted: 16 years ago Views: 7.4K
Lvl 18
Ok, so the poll has shown my girlfriend that there are alot of men (and women I assume) that think she has a hot bod!!

To show our appreciation for your participation in the poll we have decided to have a little fun tonight!!

At 9pm GMT (UK time in case you don't know what GMT is!!) we will be on WBW, you can either PM me or post on this thread with requests for poses and levels of nakedness. We will take the pics and post them up.

1 request per person please, so make it count!!!

Cheers.....Trig
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 18
So here we are, waiting for requests and nobody has posted any!!!!

Come on guys and gals, I have a willing GF and nobody has asked for any poses!!!

Lvl 7
Ide love to see a couple of blowjob pics
Lvl 18
Pics of her in some sexy lingerie, and some creampie pics - that would be awesome
Lvl 15
all for the semi undressed state, ready and willing to rock and roll
Lvl 26
Making a sandwich in the kitchen !! Sorry guys i am hungry
Lvl 18
^^^
Lvl 5
How about her bent over with a finger or two inside her
Lvl 18
Gonna have to take a raincheck on the pics for tonight, can't find the bloody cable for the camera!!!

I will get the pics uploaded for all requests she is happy to do as soon as we find the camera cable....

Sorry
Lvl 15
Thats so funny trigster, i fell off my sofa
Lvl 18
My flatmate has confessed to 'borrowing' the cable and she is in Germany till Friday so i'll up the pics on Saturday...

Keep the requests coming though, we are taking the pics anyway and I will put them all up once the cable returns!!

(My flatmate)>>>>(hang)
Lvl 13
how about her in her nakedness front back and those boobs and the cooter up close
Lvl 5
hey, did I miss the request window, as its 20th today, but I don't see any pics ???
Lvl 6
how about a facial or creampie and a nice bent over spread would be great too, nice pics,keep up the good work
Lvl 5
Just realised I should have read properly, and you are taking and post on saturday due to a borrowed cable, my apologies!

What a lovely body she has and whats more you guys are british !!! So not enough british girls here, we should be proud of them especially when they are hot.

Are the pics personalised for the requestor with his screen name, cause that would be soo hot

Request time...

I am a fan of nice underwear/lingerie and it would definately look good on her body, I see a smart outfit with skirt/dress, nice underwear underneath. Some tease pics upskirt, those amazing legs (oo maybe stockings/heels or boots) leading to undressing down to the nice underwear. Wet undies would luv to see her wearing wet undies, peeling them off to show just to know how turned on she is and of course there's everone elses requests I fully support

Looking forward to seeing the pics you post, keep up the great work and I must especially thank her!
Lvl 8
how about you post something at all... lol... shame about the cable... you sure she just didnt say no? but if it wort any thing get her naked laying down with WBW written on her inner thighs spred nice and wide!!
Lvl 5
hey what happend to u guys ??