Score: 4.04 Votes: 24
rate this

Ever come across a nude girl you know online?

Starter: shadow11 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 106.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 12
Not nude, but semi dressed, i know these two birds.
(see attached Thread.)

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3339542/1/40

and im 98% certian this is my ex....
(again see attached thread)
http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3490728/1/40
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 17
Ok came across these topless pics recently. I asked her and she said shes never posed in risque photos tho I watched her do a nonnude burlesque show recently. Im sending her the face comparison photo to she what she says.

The photos against brick wall are ones I found, others are her.

Same girl??

Lvl 17
Also I posted this a year or so ago re a chick my ex gf hangs with and I found a pic of her.

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/702359/1/
Lvl 8
I know this girl from CA (her name is Geena I think). I think this from before I knew her, like when she was in college

http://www.flashyourrack.com/flash.cgi?user=raven2
Lvl 9
it would be nice to see a hot girl that i knew! but i havent yet!
i have iv found 2 girls who were 2/3 years below me i think...i tried to get there email addys but couldnt get it apparently they went round skool these pics did once i left. one on left always been consisdered the hottest in skool when she was in year 11! i cold get there myspace addies but would prefer to try get more pics through msn
Lvl 28
I did once, back in 94'
Lvl 6
I Have, A Girl I Fucked Actually! But Lucky For Me It Was A Vid Not Just A Pic, And She Was On Here!! Listed As Some Swedish Girl On Webcam But She Def Not A Swed
Lvl 5
Not nude but I went to school with all three girls in the first pic and hooked up with the girl on the left in the second pic.
Lvl 17
hey wut about th 1st chik I posted? same girl?
Lvl 23
I usually find my ex's pics online because i put them on
Lvl 13
Yes, I know of one I've seen. Was my ex-girlfriend's younger sister. Posted on here a few times in the Amateur mix. Not all that hot...but not that bad looking either. Might have to dig for it and post it.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

hey wut about th 1st chik I posted? same girl?

Doesn't look like it to me..
Lvl 9
i had 2 times someone recognized me ... they're not really good stories but here they are ...

1. a was chatting on with a guy who lived in the same area i went to high school, i sent him a picture and it turned out it was a football coach, i was a cheerleader so he knew me from there, he must have freaked out cause he never wrote back, i wish he would have i could have came up with a few good questions i wanted to ask him.

2. the second time i was waiting in line at a restaurant and a guy came up behind me and grabbed my butt. at first i was going to turn around and go off, but he asked if i was lindsay that he talked to online, nothing happened between us just talked a bit... and he was from the same area i grew up in also

small world i guess, sorry if the stories were lame lol
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by lindsayamore4u

1. a was chatting on with a guy who lived in the same area i went to high school, i sent him a picture and it turned out it was a football coach, i was a cheerleader so he knew me from there, he must have freaked out cause he never wrote back, i wish he would have i could have came up with a few good questions i wanted to ask him.

If he never wrote back, how did you know he was the same football coach at your old school? Did you send him the picture knowing who he was? Because it sounds by this line here:

Quote:
i wish he would have i could have came up with a few good questions i wanted to ask him.

That you found out after you sent the pictures who he was, but if you knew who it was after you sent the pics..and he never wrote back, how did you know it was him?

It's all very confusing.
Lvl 9
sorry it was confusing... i sent him a few pictures while we were chatting and he said i looked familiar, i asked him normal questions like his name and what he does for a living. he said his name and that he was a football coach at a high school in the same suburb i went to hs in. i asked which one and it was the same one, so i told him i used to go there and that i was a cheerleader.

does that help out at all?
Lvl 8
Lindsay - good stories. I think it's safe to say we'd all love to see your pics
Lvl 6
A friend send me this pic where the girls from the left and center are dead-on look-a-likes of two girls I know, one of which is a friend. We can't see the face of the girl in the center, but the hair, the eye shape and the body proportions (I guess, since I never saw THAT much of her) are just like hers.

However, there's absolutely no chance in hell that it's them in the photo, though they look completely like them.
Lvl 7
Yeah, I would have to search a while, but I swear that my best (female) friend in High school was uploaded as well...... Just a bikini pic, but I am sure that it must be her, because it totally looks like the beach we alsways used to go swimming when we were younger...... Was kind of weird to see her on here, but...... damn, it's so cool in some way, isn't it ?

Here....[http://www.whatboyswant.com/showpicture/639949///
I found it..... She was a hottie back then......
Lvl 27
The only girls I have seen that I knew where the girls I posted.
  • Goto: