Score: 4.04 Votes: 24
rate this

Ever come across a nude girl you know online?

Starter: shadow11 Posted: 17 years ago Views: 106.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
all the girls i post are girls i know. i found em all on the net, except the pics of my girl. i took those ones myself obviously.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 9
heres another. the one with 3 girls in it...the front middle one has ass and titties to die for. you can tell she has some ass even from the front
Quote:
Originally posted by smurf387

Mckenzie lee used to date me brother,(dear old paula,seemed such a sweet gal),now look at her!!!

Niice
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 4
found a couple pics that i took of an ex girlfriend. A real turn on. Hope to see more.
Lvl 9
Strange story........ I was talking to this girl and we started dating. While we were dating I found her nude pictures on a site with about 8,000 girls. No lies, it was nuts.
Lvl 12
I spotted 2 girls that I know on this site, and maybe 1 more on another site. I asked one girl about it (known her for a long time, she's in my squadron), and she said it was her! Was amazed.
Lvl 11
I saw a pic of a girl I went to school with fingering her self here.
Lvl 4
i actually have. there was a set on here awhile back of a girl that plays soccer at Tennessee Weslynn...She was a hooter girl locally and her pics where on here...man did that make my day
Lvl 13
no never, but i wish i would
Lvl 13
Not as of yet, and there's a few that I wish not to see on here.

Though, I have ran across a few pictures that look identical to girls that I know. As if they happened to be twins. I know for sure the girls in the pictures are not the same girls that I know and talk to.
i am still waiting there are so many girls i know that i would assume would be online but i have not seen any
* This post has been modified : 11 months ago
Lvl 8
Hung out with the girl on the right, up at school for a couple of years.... never found her naked though... Oh, but I did find here making out with another girl...

Lvl 18
I found one of my ex's here. She's the one in the middle. I emailed her and sent her a link to the photo...
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by LonePrick

[reply= ]
Not as of yet, and there's a few that I wish not to see on here.

Though, I have ran across a few pictures that look identical to girls that I know. As if they happened to be twins. I know for sure the girls in the pictures are not the same girls that I know and talk to.

So you think this girl is a "look a like" and NOT really the girl I know? It would be weird for this girl to actually pose all slutty like this. But ya never know.
[/reply]

I was commenting on the thread, not your post.
Lvl 7
great topic...I have been with quite a number of girls over the years and especially "back in the day" when I was in the bar business and thought for sure I would have seen someone I knew by now. I always look for it, but have yet to come across one. I keep hoping as that would be hot and funny!

I would really love to come across one of my many hot neighbors and use it as blackmail so they would have to fuck me or I would tell their husbands about the pics. That is my real devious desire to see someone I know.
Lvl 6
http://i13.tinypic.com/33m50m1.jpg
jsut did.
Lvl 4
pretty positive that this one chick on here was an ex. if not she's a twin...
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by DOM678

I found one of my ex's here. She's the one in the middle. I emailed her and sent her a link to the photo...

NICE RACK!
Have her join, we need more fem bots around here.
i thought i did today but i looked harder and it wasnt her i should have not investigated
* This post has been modified : 11 months ago
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by ASS_MAN

[reply=DOM678]

NICE RACK!
Have her join, we need more fem bots around here.
[/reply]

I don't think that's gonna happen. She wasn't happy about having her pic here. But there wasn't much she could do about it. She was an awesome girl. She could care less about being seen just not to the whole world online.
  • Goto: