• Goto:
Lvl 7
absolutly hot.Thanks.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
you deserve a big ol' pat on the back, nice job
Lvl 8
why not get them both a little tipsy and let the film start rolling? a little hot girl on girl might loosen your girl right up!
Lvl 8
They both lovely, from what I can see. As far as your question on cheating, it depends on what you and your GF have agreed on and talked about; my girlfriends and I are poly, for example, so there's a basic context in which it's okay for us to have other relationships -- it's like swinging but with the full relationship, not just the sex. So there's things that for me wouldn't be cheating, but for lots of people they would be.

Assuming you're in the standard-model relationship, I'd say you're at least borderline, and you'd have to measure the morality of what you're doing by whether you'd want your GF to find out about your little photoshoot and your touching this girl and so on. If you wouldn't want her to know about it, you're probably on the cheating side of things. If you figure you can go show the pictures to her and tell her about your taking them, and things would probably be fine, then you're good. Of course, for you to be fair with her, she'd have to also have permission to do some borderline stuff with other people, too -- like nakid photoshots with guys she knows, whether she's in front of the camera or behind it, plus some touching just like you.

Now, the part that really bothers me is that you posted naked pics of your girlfriend, pictures she doesn't even know you took, on the internet. That's pretty creepy and violating, man, I'd take them off immediately. I mean, it's good you didn't show her face, but still...
Lvl 8
Dude, nice pictures. Thanks for sharing. You are not cheating bro. You are just having fun. That's it. Keep them coming bro.
Lvl 6
dude, post more pics
Lvl 11
haha yeah post more pics, but this time get a good camera, i think that would also make the world of a difference here. shes hot bro, keep up the good work. and naw, its not cheating untill you put it balls deep in her. keep it up man/
Lvl 12
Dude, have a threesome. Problem solved.
Lvl 7
beautiful girl, she shouldnt be shy takin more pics
Lvl 6
So she poses nude for you. Just the two of you. If your sex drive is normal then you fucked her. All of this is it cheating stuff is looking like a possible alibi in case the main squeeze gets wind. "look honey I told all the guys on WBW i did'nt fuck her." You really need to hide this from your GF or she will know.
Lvl 9
VERY nice post man. i dont think you were cheating....by no means......BUT i did see that one pic where i saw your hand touching her tittie......that might get ya in some trouble w/ ya girl
Quote:
Originally posted by BDWW

For me, what's cool is....my girl KNOWS I take pictures of women, often nude and she thinks it's cool...

lol that's because she's sucking some other guy's dick while you're out "pretending to be a picture pimp"
Lvl 10
that a very pretty barly legal pussy
Lvl 8
Nice pictures but...I didn't think it was cheating unless you get caught??
Lvl 15
You have more will power than me, I would have banged her silly. If your girl friend ever finds out you have a nice plan B backup.
Lvl 9
Very nice..but please bring a better camera to the next meeting.
Lvl 9
though I can't call it cheating cause all you did was supply your artistic services... I'm sure most women would call that cheating.
Lvl 13
more photos please.
Lvl 6
Whether she admits it or not she posed for a reason.....either she want to bang you or she is insanely jealous of you girlfriend and wants to show her she is better than her!
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by livewierd

Taking pictures of nude women not in a professional manner is cheating. Touching the merchandise is a no no. Do not forget to post the pictures you have of your xgf. Then we can see what you let go.
  • Goto: