Score: 4.60 Votes: 55
rate this

Cute 18 yearold friend

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 17 years ago Views: 109.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
It's quite nice how her nipples seem to harden during the series, she clearly enjoyed herself as well. She's definitely hot.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 10
very sexy pussy
Lvl 18
probably you crossed the line when you felt her up.

that said, I don't believe you didn't screw her. Not a personal indictment. Its just that a) she wanted you too, and b) you are a guy.

So, rather than debate it. I will congratulate on the conquest. I'd also encourage you to schedule another photoshot.
Lvl 8
that's one sexy pussy!
Lvl 11
this girl is off the hook mmm
Lvl 17
She has an amazing pussy, and I bet it tastes GREAT!
Lvl 8
Yes it's cheating but lets see the pics! :P
Lvl 18
nice post and cute girl. BUT............ you did touch her breast and allmost her pussy, and you want us 2 belive that nothing happend. com'on do your girl know about this site ?? I quess : yes. then you get her 2 look at the post if she finds out about the pic. ( where you say that nothing happend.) prob, somethink happend, and now your trying 2 get out of it !! feeling bad ??
Lvl 5
i dont care if you think its cheating or not, I dont care if I think its cheating or not, that girl is fucking hot mate, and if you didnt slip one up her you;re an idiot, cos she's clearly gagging for it. thing is though you say you've got better at home.. i think the proof of the pudding is in the eating... prove it......
Lvl 13
thanks,she's really nice to let you get these pics of her,and she's just nice too
Lvl 11
Very Nice!
Lvl 4
Very hot pics man.

I have to say you have some serious self control Kudos to you.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

that said, I don't believe you didn't screw her. Not a personal indictment. Its just that a) she wanted you too, and b) you are a guy.

If this were the Court of Man Law, that summation would be immediately followed by "case dismissed!"

However, in the real world, "you are a guy" unfortunately doesnt get you much leeway, especially not in the case of nailing a little hottie that's not your GF. The guys will give you a pass, but if your GF finds out you're toast.
ok how did this thread go way off topic this fast anyways for whatever reason i have to repeat this. No i did not fuck her. Also here are a couple pics of my girlfriend...shes not the picture type so these are just two that i took quickly when she didnt notice and yes the quailty sucks.
* This post has been modified : 1 year ago
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by livewierd

ok how did this thread go way off topic this fast anyways for whatever reason i have to repeat this. No i did not fuck her. Also here are a couple pics of my girlfriend...shes not the picture type so these are just two that i took quickly when she didnt notice and yes the quailty sucks.

i think i have now an idea why you can resist that other girl
Lvl 13
Let me get this straight. The girl is 18, and is a friend of yours. You talked to her, you talked to her. She finally agreed to take her clothes, to spread her legs wide open, not only that, she agreed to let you take pictures of her naked body, including her face, knowing full well that you are going to pose them on the net.

Gee, I need to have a friend like that.
Lvl 4
Yeah yeah yeah! Muschi muschi!
Lvl 6
Yeh.. I think the friend is cuter and you touched her Tit, now your girl has a free pass to touch a guys dick.. Sorry dude its only fair. Tits are cheating .. of course I can't blame you for touching those..
Lvl 11
if u didnt fuck her then the only person u were cheating was ur dick!
Lvl 10
nice!!!!!!!!
  • Goto: