Score: 4.59 Votes: 37
rate this

Curvy = ) ex gf

Starter: PotNoodle! Posted: 16 years ago Views: 20.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Fucking HOTTTTTTT!!!!
Lvl 6
that's not your girlfriend !! i've seen this couple on another site with proof pics.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Mono_Chrome

Did you get her permission to post these? Without her consent it's against the law.

Don't be an idiot.

Very cute, by the way. I love the eyes.

Quote:
Yeah really nice pics indeed, but however this girl have never been his girlfriend, she is from Denmark and he from GB......

What a surprise.

I don't know why everyone feels the need to lie about this all the time, but whenever somebody claims to be posting his girl, I assume he's a liar, and I'm usually right.
Lvl 12
so does this girl have a name, or a website, or some video footage? There are a few shots of her scattered around on here but hoping there are more
Lvl 12
your chick is definately spank worthy
Lvl 8
great pics
Lvl 11
Can you send me her number or email?
Lvl 7
She is all woman! 1000 camels worth!! !! Just gorgeous
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Mono_Chrome

Did you get her permission to post these? Without her consent it's against the law.

Although I am sure he got her permission dickhead, he technically owns the pictures if he took them and thus can post them anywhere he wants.
Lvl 3
This thread is bullshit ! - Yes, awesome pics - but not his. The pics belong to 'QuintusDK' and were originally posted on 'FacialForum' and now have had to be removed from that forum due to arseholes like this ! There is NO need to claim they are yours if they are not - you WILL be found out.
  • Goto: