Score: 4.59 Votes: 37
rate this

Curvy = ) ex gf

Starter: PotNoodle! Posted: 16 years ago Views: 20.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Mono_Chrome

Did you get her permission to post these? Without her consent it's against the law.

incorrect. in the absence of a written contract, full rights go to the photographer. which means if you took the picture, you can post it on the internet, make copies and distribute them like flyers, sell prints, or do anything you like with it. models have no rights unless specifically written in a contract. this is international copyright law, but i'm not a lawyer.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by dralokyn

incorrect. in the absence of a written contract, full rights go to the photographer. which means if you took the picture, you can post it on the internet, make copies and distribute them like flyers, sell prints, or do anything you like with it. models have no rights unless specifically written in a contract. this is international copyright law, but i'm not a lawyer.

Nobody has rights who cannot afford to sue. Of course if she's rich and you can't afford to defend yourself...well, go to the section on anal attentiveness for a demonstration picture...
Lvl 3
That's one fine lil youngin' !! Looks GREAT with a dick in her mouth & she sure wears her/his juice well !!
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by dralokyn

Thats right
Lvl 17
Great pics
Lvl 4
Looking Mighty Yummy dude. Why is she an Ex now? Did you upgrade or something? Also, any more pics of her in action or what?
Lvl 4
dude shes hot like to see more pics
Lvl 8
This bitch is hott! a little too much cum but damn!
Lvl 9
very nice top half... thanks
Lvl 11
Very nice pictures. She's a hottie, for sure.
Lvl 9
Yeah really nice pics indeed, but however this girl have never been his girlfriend, she is from Denmark and he from GB......
Lvl 9
Yeah really nice pics indeed, but however this girl have never been his girlfriend, she is from Denmark and he from GB......
Lvl 7
very nice girl id be keen to see more if u have any
neeeeeeed more of her
Lvl 7
She is a hottie. You got to love a girl who will take a big load of cum on her face. Good girl! I'd prefer to pull out and cum on her asshole, but to each his own.

Send her my way...
Lvl 12
same girl here? little necklace pendant..

http://www.whatboyswant.com/forum_read/3879187/21/10
Lvl 8
I hope you weren't the one to break up with her.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by ZdM

same girl here? little necklace pendant..

[ Link ]

Definately the same girl. There's one of her in post 209 as well.
Lvl 13
sexy girl, thanks for sharing
Lvl 12
very sexy girl...thx!
  • Goto: