Score: 4.77 Votes: 173
rate this

As promised...

Starter: OblivionGirl Posted: 16 years ago Views: 220.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
this one's my fave, but then again i have a thing for guitars and cute young naked girls with full round asses. got me so excited i almost had to pop one off...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

How old?

Couple of months..................... why??????
Lvl 17
Thanks for all the pics, and the video. You are a smokin' hot girl.
Lvl 14
you know? I would love to see a picture of u with a creampie!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by heineylicker

this one's my fave, but then again i have a thing for guitars and cute young naked girls with full round asses. got me so excited i almost had to pop one off...

Oh................ well what about this?

Lvl 29
mmmmmm....nice ass
Lvl 9
that's just fan-fucking-t ASS-tic

shake your rump
Lvl 9
WOW keep em coming
Lvl 9
Thanks babe

Oh yeah, and people keep asking about a *Sarah & Matt* video. That's the plan for this weekend... hopefully it works out this time. Last time I wasn't prepared... didn't have my camera. The only pics we got we had to get with a phone.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

Thanks babe

Oh yeah, and people keep asking about a *Sarah & Matt* video. That's the plan for this weekend... hopefully it works out this time. Last time I wasn't prepared... didn't have my camera. The only pics we got we had to get with a phone.

sounds like a fun weekend
Lvl 9
haha, it will be. I promise you that
Lvl 29
Quote:

haha, it will be. I promise you that

well i'm looking forward to see the results of that weekend
Lvl 12
Well OblivionGirl.. I've sat here and read this entire thread.. looked at the pics and watched the vid...
I have one complaint... the problem is I have to wait til you post more pics... You are hot.. very hot.. love your ass
just take some pics of it spread wide for me.. incredible... Thanks for posting
Lvl 14
whens the gangbang
Lvl 12
Quote:

Oh................ well what about this?

[ Link ] [ Link ]
would you have anything against me burying my face right between those cheeks?? God I hope not... wow... I could spend days down there..
Lvl 5
no banjo's here oblivion.....hard rock and fast cars :P
Lvl 7
you have an AMAZING ass Lemme know if you ever want to test my doggystyle skills...
Lvl 7
Glad to hear that you will be having fun this weekend. Looking forward to see the results of the fun!!! Make sure to enjoy yourself first and pictures second. (Although plenty of pics would be great)
Lvl 9
love the ass shot, you have the greatest ass , more ass shots sweetheart please lol
Lvl 5
Quote:

Thanks babe

I know I mentioned it before, but can we see a facial in that video?
  • Goto: