Score: 4.77 Votes: 173
rate this

As promised...

Starter: OblivionGirl Posted: 16 years ago Views: 220.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Awesome video! Very hot I love the cum dripping out of you that is so hot!

As far as people being judge mental we all have a road to travel in this world. We all choose our own way to walk and what to wear, do you really want to listen to someone else on this? Why walk the road the same way as someone else.

Besides I am sure people are jealous because they themselves don't get to drop a load deep in their girl!
Nice video,10 from here, hope more is on the way?

Can we get som foto as Christmas Girl?
Lvl 7
Hey man, I'm just saying be careful, that's all! Don't get me wrong, it's extremely unlikely you'll get pregnant, but never say never. If it makes me an ass to look out for others, then so be it, I am an ass.
Lvl 14
I cant download the video, I keep getting errors. BTW you are a beautiful woman.
Lvl 5
do you georgia girls like tennessee boys?
Lvl 5
Ok so I just picked up on this thread and WOW am I glad I did. Obliv there's not much I can say that hasn't already been said... just take all the super-positive feedback you've gotten on this thread and consider me in complete agreement with it all!!!

And oh man was that vid hot!!

Thanks for everything and anytime you fee like sharing you know it'll be appreciated!!
Lvl 10
Taking some more hot photo's won't get you knocked up either!
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by erosrising

Shit man...crabs...I'll never forgive the girl that gave 'em to me in college, no matter how great her D-cup knockers were!

By the way OblivionGirl, not to scare you or anything, but I knocked up a girl who was on the pill once (and my fucking condom broke right when I came). All it takes is one of those little buggers to be persistent as hell and pop the egg. NO birth control is ever guaranteed, keep that in mind.

Nice job, dimbulb!!

Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by bladedsupra

do you georgia girls like tennessee boys?

Depends. Do you own a banjo?
Lvl 5
Any new pictures to share OblivionGirl?
Lvl 9
...no
Lvl 12
WOW...i still love this vid....amazing..i wish i could use my tongue to help you out more
Lvl 5
It's Aight your still superfine.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

...no

To bad I'm not in Georgia or I would grab my dSLR and come take some pics for you.
Just waiting for your next super sexy set of pics---
Lvl 12
DAMN......got to go to class now...thanks for letting me think of you all day
Lvl 5
GTG too. There's work 2 be done. Will check back later.
oblivion,
Great masterbation video. when are you making a video with your Boyfriend? Could
let him finish on your face? Do you take facials?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by OblivionGirl

[ Link ]

Kinda old. Horrible quality and it didnt help that I compressed it from like 130MB down to 50 or so, so that it'd fit on rapidshare in one piece.

How old?
Lvl 9
i real georgia peach...why i could eat a peach for hours
Lvl 9
wow what a nice body you have.....keep the pics coming
  • Goto: