Score: 4.69 Votes: 16
rate this

Army base toga party...

Starter: badboy65260 Posted: 18 years ago Views: 23.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Diode

Spent 10 years in the Navy, had piercings myself and so did several of my friends. The only rule I was told was hindrance to service. That and no earrings for men in uniform.

JEWELRY. Conservative jewelry is authorized for all personnel and shall be in good taste while in uniform. Eccentricities or faddishness are not permitted. Jewelry shall not present a safety or FOD (Foreign Object Damage) hazard. Jewelry shall be worn within the following guidelines:

1. Rings. While in uniform, only one ring per hand is authorized, plus a wedding/engagement ring set.
2. Earrings
1. Men. Not authorized while in uniform. Additionally, earrings are not authorized in civilian attire when in a duty status or while in/aboard any ship, craft, aircraft, or in any military vehicle or within any base or other place under military jurisdiction, or while participating in any organized military recreational activities. When considered appropriate by the prescribing authority under article 7201.2 of U.S. Navy Regulations, earrings may be prohibited while in foreign countries.
2. Women. One earring per ear (centered on earlobe) may be worn while in uniform. Earrings shall be 6mm ball (approximately 1/4 inch), plain with brushed matte finish, screw-on or with posts. Gold for officers/CPOs, and silver for enlisted personnel. Small single pearl earrings are authorized for wear with Dinner and Formal Dress uniforms.

3. Body Piercing. No articles, other than earrings for women specified above, shall be attached to or through the ear, nose, or any other body part.

4. Necklaces/Choker. While in uniform, only one necklace may be worn and it shall not be visible.

5. Wristwatch/Bracelets. While in uniform, only one of each may be worn. Ankle bracelets are not authorized while in uniform.
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
very good posting
Lvl 11
I havea friend in the army with a peircing below her waist and it's fine. but the long nails makes me think that she a base girl too..
Lvl 10
The nails aren't that long for the army...plus the color is consistant of what the female soldiers can wear...in the service they wouldn't wear the pericings in uniform but once you punch out it is free game as long as your top doesn't see you.
Lvl 8
lucky girl^^
Lvl 33
nice party ......
Lvl 14
damn yall was smackin the shit out of that ass
Lvl 9
Questions on how you can or can't look in the US military, google search AR-670-1. that is the bible for everything visual in the military.
Lvl 8
I spent 5 years in the USMC and we had and always will have the strictest regulations on everything. No one is allowed to have any type of body piercings at all. Doesnt mean that people didnt have them. I knew many guys with dick piercings, tounge and ear rings and many females with nipple, belly button, clit piercings and tounge. My best friends while stationed in Japan were Navy Corpmen and they had many piercings to include Ears gauged out to 00. They never wore anything visible while on duty and we didnt have any type of bodily inspections of physicals unless willingly going to medical in which case most people were smart enough to take there shit out.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
don't care if she's in the military or not. That night, the night the pix were taken, she deserved a metal of honor for her contribution to the service.

5-Stars
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by jokerswild

. . . barracks ho instead of military personell

Agreed. Note that tattoo; Dana. Thats kind of a ho name. I vote ho.
I hope my tax dollars didn't go into her though, because I know I didn't, and I only feel ok with paying for hoes I use.
  • Goto: