Score: 4.38 Votes: 80
rate this

Alexandra's Mega-Thread....UPDATE - PAGE 29(October 31st)

Starter: greg_greece Posted: 14 years ago Views: 109.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Well people, we decided to open a new thread in order to post various pics that we 've taken and at the same time in this thread you can do your requests.Tell us what you 'd like to see and we 'll try to do it....

We intend to have some fun and hope the same for you also !!!
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 10
That set is one of our favorite.....I believe Alex is quite sexy in this outfit, what do you think ?
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by greg_greece

That set is one of our favorite.....I believe Alex is quite sexy in this outfit, what do you think ?

First pic is smoking hot. I love it when her legs are spread and showing off that beautiful pussy.
Lvl 2
OMG what a hot babe. I have a request. Can you please demonstrate a perfect saddle for us?
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by eagerforpussy

OMG what a hot babe. I have a request. Can you please demonstrate a perfect saddle for us?

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4669700/2/10/saddles.html sth like that ?
Nice pictures she is awesome but shame the quality kinda sucks with the photoshop blur filter not making her look natural, especially the pussy.
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandDaddy

Nice pictures she is awesome but shame the quality kinda sucks with the photoshop blur filter not making her look natural, especially the pussy.

What? Her pussy is awesome. Just hold your vote till you see the saddle pic they are asking about. She will be amazing I am sure!!!
Lvl 17
Saddle pics are nice. Full body shots are nice. Close ups are nice... I wouldn't complain about any shots of her naked body.

Please post more...
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGrandDaddy

It's not the blur filter. It's another plug in for the PS.....sorry for the 'bad quality'......I'm sure as the thread continues, that the pics will improve !

As for the saddle pics, we 'll try to do what you asked guys !
Lvl 37
Not to worry, Alex shines through!

You're a fortunate man, she's a major babe!

Lvl 26
OMG this is 100* thread!!!She looks simply gorgeous and sensational in that white lingerie!!!I just wonder what kind of "man" can give 4* to her???
Lvl 10
Don't care about the rating that much.....

Any requests ?
Lvl 26
Thanks for the post greg
She's amazing and I don't know how in the hell anyone can complain about the quality of these pics. These are BY FAR the best quality amateur pics I've EVER seen on here.

I wouldn't mind seeing her bottomless, laying flat on her stomach with her legs spread open and feet in the air.
I'm also a huge fan of thigh high socks if ya got'em
Lvl 17
The anticipation is killing me... Can't wait to see more of her beautiful body!!!!
you can probably guess what I'd still like to see

looking forward to the rest of this thread! all your others have been great!
Lvl 6
its perfect.....arrostiaaaaaaaa
Lvl 6
and only the taste with language they is price
Lvl 9
More pics please...............
Lvl 10
@ Thamuz : I 'm not sure if Alex has the kind of socks u ask, but we 'll see what we can do. The other request is easy though !
@ blargle : I know mate !!

OK we 'll gather more requests and we 'll do them as soon as possible. Till then......
itsdabdb finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
Always nice to see some new pics, I wouldn't mind seeing her do a few kinky things with pearls or beads.
  • Goto: