Score: 4.54 Votes: 52
rate this

A Friend of mine

Starter: CHASE Posted: 17 years ago Views: 63.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
These are wondefuly pics, and a truly gorgeous girl.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 5
tigger is right...
and i'm jealous of chase, who doesn't only get to see this beauty in nature, but her face also...
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by dr_mala

[reply=tigger82]
Hello nice lady friend,

you know, first I wanted to say "thanks" to you. But no, there is something that I don't like about it. It has nothing to do with you, your body is very well formed and I really enjoyed looking at it. If you thank for something, this can be seen as an exchange. You give something and get something else back. We use to say "thank you" so much more often if the other one is not familiar with us, if it is a stranger for example. Would your boyfriend thank you if you showed him your beautiful body sitting on your bed? Probably he would just happily gaze at your body, maybe telling you about the way it makes him feel. Maybe the reason why you don't expect his thanks when revealing him your body or giving him a massage is that it does not mean effort for you but pleasure.

Seeing you in this photo I in my imagination there is no distance between you and me, it's like I could spread out my hand and touch you, and you would enjoy it. By the word "thanks" I take away this closeness and render you a stranger. And worse still, I would have to see your act of showing your exciting body to me as an effort on your part and not as pure pleasure. If for you it's no pleasure to reveal your beauty then I can't enjoy it.

Maybe most of what I said is directed to your friend as he asked us to thank you.

As you read above already, I liked very much seeing your body and thus making you part of a short sexual fantasy. You have such an exciting body that it makes me sigh. You make me happy and you make me suffer at the same time...

Maybe you want to answer. If not, I'd like to wish you all the best and don't let them judge and desire you only by your beauty! It would not make you happy...

Ole

wtf?!?
[/reply]

fucking emo...... just say thank you .............what a jackass
Lvl 11
nice
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by LAWNMOWERMAN41

I love how the word emo is a noun now. Nice pics, lucky man there Chase
Lvl 12
I smell verbal diarrea. Any idea who it's coming from?....Oh, faces are always appreciated, as are the bod shots, Most of us understand why (I assume)...Thanks for the pics, much appreciated
Lvl 33
lucky chase
Lvl 2
thanks all ...
Lvl 11
va va voom...

thank her for sharing.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by LAWNMOWERMAN41

[reply=dr_mala]
[reply=tigger82]
Hello nice lady friend,

you know, first I wanted to say "thanks" to you. But no, there is something that I don't like about it. It has nothing to do with you, your body is very well formed and I really enjoyed looking at it. If you thank for something, this can be seen as an exchange. You give something and get something else back. We use to say "thank you" so much more often if the other one is not familiar with us, if it is a stranger for example. Would your boyfriend thank you if you showed him your beautiful body sitting on your bed? Probably he would just happily gaze at your body, maybe telling you about the way it makes him feel. Maybe the reason why you don't expect his thanks when revealing him your body or giving him a massage is that it does not mean effort for you but pleasure.

Seeing you in this photo I in my imagination there is no distance between you and me, it's like I could spread out my hand and touch you, and you would enjoy it. By the word "thanks" I take away this closeness and render you a stranger. And worse still, I would have to see your act of showing your exciting body to me as an effort on your part and not as pure pleasure. If for you it's no pleasure to reveal your beauty then I can't enjoy it.

Maybe most of what I said is directed to your friend as he asked us to thank you.

As you read above already, I liked very much seeing your body and thus making you part of a short sexual fantasy. You have such an exciting body that it makes me sigh. You make me happy and you make me suffer at the same time...

Maybe you want to answer. If not, I'd like to wish you all the best and don't let them judge and desire you only by your beauty! It would not make you happy...

Ole

wtf?!?
[/reply]

[/reply]

me thinks this dude was poping pills before he wrote this!! only way i know that you can waffle that much about somethin you can say in a couple of words!
Lvl 13
yes I can say to you...thanks!
Lvl 9
Chase, my friend, why have you been hidding that hot woman?
she deserves to be contemplated by all of us.....
Thank you very much indeed to the lady...
Lvl 23
great body thanks for sharing..
Lvl 40
Well, after watching all posted pics so far I really enjoyed her smooth bod, especially her haunches in combination with a hot ass and an adapted bust size.

A face would push the voting and comments immense though.
Lvl 8
then fuck her and send pics
Lvl 65
Since you fine WBW members enjoyed the pics and gave her nice comments I will post somemore for you all to enjoy.
Lvl 65
Lvl 65
Lvl 65
Lvl 65
  • Goto: