Lvl 29
very nice...thx for sharing
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 7
She's Stunning Chase!
Give thanks to her for sharing!
Lvl 27
Your a lucky guy chase to have such a fine looking friend, thanks matey.
Lvl 8
Tell her perfect!

Lvl 16
Nice friend you got there Chase. I like.
Lvl 17
if she was my friend id get her drunk as often as i could
Lvl 2
i'm drunk lol
Lvl 18
Hot pics...love the one where she is spreading! Super
Lvl 9
Hello nice lady friend,

you know, first I wanted to say "thanks" to you. But no, there is something that I don't like about it. It has nothing to do with you, your body is very well formed and I really enjoyed looking at it. If you thank for something, this can be seen as an exchange. You give something and get something else back. We use to say "thank you" so much more often if the other one is not familiar with us, if it is a stranger for example. Would your boyfriend thank you if you showed him your beautiful body sitting on your bed? Probably he would just happily gaze at your body, maybe telling you about the way it makes him feel. Maybe the reason why you don't expect his thanks when revealing him your body or giving him a massage is that it does not mean effort for you but pleasure.

Seeing you in this photo I in my imagination there is no distance between you and me, it's like I could spread out my hand and touch you, and you would enjoy it. By the word "thanks" I take away this closeness and render you a stranger. And worse still, I would have to see your act of showing your exciting body to me as an effort on your part and not as pure pleasure. If for you it's no pleasure to reveal your beauty then I can't enjoy it.

Maybe most of what I said is directed to your friend as he asked us to thank you.

As you read above already, I liked very much seeing your body and thus making you part of a short sexual fantasy. You have such an exciting body that it makes me sigh. You make me happy and you make me suffer at the same time...

Maybe you want to answer. If not, I'd like to wish you all the best and don't let them judge and desire you only by your beauty! It would not make you happy...

Ole
Lvl 9
Lvl 8
Very NICE!!!
Lvl 14
This "Freind" doesnt have a face ?
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Shazam

This "Freind" doesnt have a face ?
Sooo. Just enjoy what has been offered to you. For many reasons one may not be able to show her face. I liked gazing at her luscious body.
Lvl 10
fucking hot- i would lick her into tomorrow!!!!!

oh anddd.....

Quote:
Originally posted by tigger82

Hello nice lady friend,

you know, first I wanted to say "thanks" to you.

dude stfu
Lvl 13
I sure sould use a friend like her!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by tigger82

Hello nice lady friend,

you know, first I wanted to say "thanks" to you. But no, there is something that I don't like about it. It has nothing to do with you, your body is very well formed and I really enjoyed looking at it. If you thank for something, this can be seen as an exchange. You give something and get something else back. We use to say "thank you" so much more often if the other one is not familiar with us, if it is a stranger for example. Would your boyfriend thank you if you showed him your beautiful body sitting on your bed? Probably he would just happily gaze at your body, maybe telling you about the way it makes him feel. Maybe the reason why you don't expect his thanks when revealing him your body or giving him a massage is that it does not mean effort for you but pleasure.

Seeing you in this photo I in my imagination there is no distance between you and me, it's like I could spread out my hand and touch you, and you would enjoy it. By the word "thanks" I take away this closeness and render you a stranger. And worse still, I would have to see your act of showing your exciting body to me as an effort on your part and not as pure pleasure. If for you it's no pleasure to reveal your beauty then I can't enjoy it.

Maybe most of what I said is directed to your friend as he asked us to thank you.

As you read above already, I liked very much seeing your body and thus making you part of a short sexual fantasy. You have such an exciting body that it makes me sigh. You make me happy and you make me suffer at the same time...

Maybe you want to answer. If not, I'd like to wish you all the best and don't let them judge and desire you only by your beauty! It would not make you happy...

Ole

wtf?!?
She is very beutiful Chase, you one lucky mofo
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 11
nice pics.. thanks
Lvl 11
very nice! thx to your friend

btw: nice "new" avatar lilrika
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by franklin

[reply=tigger82]
Hello nice lady friend,

you know, first I wanted to say "thanks" to you.

dude stfu
[/reply]

--> Little disrespectful idiot... what's so bad about my comment? do you disagree with any point?
let's discuss about it, if you want...
  • Goto: