Score: 2.00 Votes: 16
rate this

A 21 yo girl from the UK - my girl :)

Starter: mistercardiff Posted: 13 years ago Views: 13.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 1
Quote:
Originally posted by spaboy

I live only one hour away. Can I help with the sign? I would love to see her taken for a walk in the park with her collar naked and photographed next to the castle . She is much better than Gavin,s Ex. What about a meet up at the next game at the stadium where we can find as many men to use her as she wants. The best girl I have seen this year on this site. I admire you skill in love making. what a lucky girl,

We'll see, early days yet
Lvl 13
As long as you ware earplugs she never stops talking.
Lvl 13
punnani..the boarder has been closed to you including the bridge.. a sign? rank hath no privilege in Wales.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by spaboy

punnani..the boarder has been closed to you including the bridge.. a sign? rank hath no privilege in Wales.

I can see the bridge from where i live and the border is open, it's just a shame we have to pay to go there when it's free for you to visit us !
Lvl 13
mistercardiff had to open a new bottle of Penderyn No way will I sleep after viewing that picture please post more of this hot example of the very best in Welsh Womanhood.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

I can see the bridge from where i live and the border is open, it's just a shame we have to pay to go there when it's free for you to visit us !

HaHa I don,t pay either way, my rank does have its privileges, Do you want to join mistercardiff and his GF for our moonlight castle walk or at the next game. mistercardiff can your super-hot girlfriend manage the two of us, or even the three of us?
Lvl 7
sorry if wrong thread but i would like to see more of this pic
Quote:

I would with Gavin's ex

@ mistercardiff: Nice proof pic matey, see if you can get another shot like this one
Lvl 9
queer looking face
Lvl 12
Any chance of a picture of her with a bottle of Brains SA?

(Up to you where you place the bottle...)
Lvl 4
if shes what u say she is, why wont u show us her face? lol
funny story tho! nice girl
Lvl 22
Quote:

A Cheeky Cymraeg "Newbie" !

"PROOF" enough for me! * * * * *
Lvl 1
Quote:
Originally posted by ns174

Any chance of a picture of her with a bottle of Brains SA?

(Up to you where you place the bottle...)

Good Idea, will get a variety of welsh beers and ciders When I see her
Lvl 1
Quote:
Originally posted by mafia29

if shes what u say she is, why wont u show us her face? lol
funny story tho! nice girl

Nice try, but its because she has a career to think of and wants to protect her Anonymity. That said, we are thinking of possibly getting a mask.
Thanks for the comments
Lvl 17
A mask is the right way forward. Can get em from poundland, or whatever welsh equivalent!
Lvl 6
WTF!! This is your first girlfriend is it?
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by lubriderm

I'm calling BULLSHIT.

I third that!
Lvl 26
OK GUYS ! Let's settle down on the calling "Bullshit" comments, anymore comments like this will be deleted. GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE !!
Lvl 17
I'm giving him a chance cuz I want it to be true. Ifit is we should see a lot more
  • Goto: