Score: 2.00 Votes: 16
rate this

A 21 yo girl from the UK - my girl :)

Starter: mistercardiff Posted: 13 years ago Views: 13.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 1
This will be an an almost exclusive and she wants comments and thoughts and she will consider requests.

There is a story behind this. I met her online, she was nervous, but wanted to be a sl*t and to feel used. It took a few weeks to meet up with her, just for a few drinks. I let her make the moves. She was 20 at the time and is now 21. It was Autumn last year 2010 and I'd promised her that I could teach her to be multi orgasmic. Eventually she relented and we met up. Within two days I'd got her at mine and had licked and fingered her to 3 orgasms in 15 mins, to which she was stunned.

Next she was to prove how much of a dirty sl*t she could be. her old friend was coming to stay, they used to go out together. So I told her to fuck him, to which she did, several times and texted me as she was being fucked. Over the course of the weekend. She also had phone sex with me as he fucked her, to which she came very hard.

She is now shaven. Over the course of the month, I took her to 20 orgasms in a night, all over body shaking orgasms, anal and double penetration with the help of a dildo. Now she has a collar, nipple clamps and wants to feel two men inside her at once and watch and help me fuck another girl and go to swinging clubs. She also likes being made to orgasm more than she can take, tied up, slapped, bitten lightly, almost fisted, used for my pleasure when I like and made to squirt. She has recently made it to 100 orgasms in a row, loves gagging when learning to deep throat and likes being tied up and used.

All this within 6 months.

So here she is, there maybe more, so comment favourably. She's a very willing sl*t and her pussy tastes amazing.
* This post has been modified by DEMO : 13 years ago
Lvl 27
mistercardiff - Please refrain from using derogatory language to refer to women...

Title edited...
She's got a nice body, but I have a hard time believing the 20 orgasms in one night thing....let alone the 100.
Lvl 1
Sugarpie, She just keeps going honestly! You'd have to meet her to see it!

Sorry about the s**t thing, its how she wanted to be described
Lvl 17
About time the uk was repped a bit more!

I'd love to see more. any chance of a suggestion? Could she wear a zorro mask or an eye covering mask instead of blurring out the whole face, a smile is almost as sexy as a pussy in my book. This way she saves her identity and we get to see more of her face.

Btw,I'd love to see, if poss, jizz shots, licking her out close up, her taking it from the front, pretty much anything really.

Cheers
Lvl 14
Can't wait to see more...
Lvl 16
I'm calling BULLSHIT.
Lvl 6
I'm calling it too!
Lvl 12
What is hard to believe is everything she wants to do a try and u only got these pics. show us more. we need evidence
Lvl 26
I recognize that face !
Lvl 1
Quote:
Originally posted by ecuadude

What is hard to believe is everything she wants to do a try and u only got these pics. show us more. we need evidence

Well, if you encourage her, rather than just call bullshit etc, maybe you'll see more.

I'll see if I can get her to do a proof of being genuine sign.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by mistercardiff

Well, if you encourage her, rather than just call bullshit etc, maybe you'll see more.

I'll see if I can get her to do a proof of being genuine sign.

That would be great if you can, time to shut the doubters up !
Lvl 17
Any luck on my requests?
Lvl 1
Give me chance its only been an afternoon!
Lvl 1
Quote:
Originally posted by Punnani

I recognize that face !

Yeah, you should, its your sister :P
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by mistercardiff

Yeah, you should, its your sister :P

A Cheeky Cymraeg "Newbie" !
Lvl 13
I live only one hour away. Can I help with the sign? I would love to see her taken for a walk in the park with her collar naked and photographed next to the castle . She is much better than Gavin,s Ex. What about a meet up at the next game at the stadium where we can find as many men to use her as she wants. The best girl I have seen this year on this site. I admire you skill in love making. what a lucky girl,
Lvl 1
Right, for now, at short notice, here is something, if you read the date on her chest its today.. She has no felt tip pen or printer at the mo.
Lvl 10
well done sir!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by spaboy

She is much better than Gavin,s Ex.

I would with Gavin's ex

@ mistercardiff: Nice proof pic matey, see if you can get another shot like this one
  • Goto: