Score: 4.82 Votes: 278
rate this

19 y.o. girlfriend.. now w/ BJ vid!

Starter: ilovetacos Posted: 17 years ago Views: 387.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
use the last song you played on your computer or the one you are using right now.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
ok weezers cool.
Lvl 23
Are you planning on starting a new thread soon (once this one gets to 50 pages or in my case 2.5)?
Lvl 12
Lol I went with bloodhound gang of all possibilities...

*DISCLAIMER* Everyone knows there's many who have no interest in girls. This video was recorded in good fun, I am not a pee fetisher, however, if the girl is hot, I have no problem watching. I am NOT going to tell you not to post anything negative about any of my videos, because what would a forum be if everyone was sucking up to the host? All I'm saying is you choose what you watch, so you may look like a jackass posting negatively when you clearly knew what you were going to get.

My apologies in advance for being a douche bag

http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?cat=mov&file=102_2505d.mov
Lvl 13
your girl has the nicest ass and legs. thanks for posting it
Lvl 23
So wish there was more already... lol... love the thread
Lvl 10
Excellent I love the pee video.
thanks again.
Lvl 12
thanks to everyone who posted.. and those who did not, you should try it.. not just on my stuff, but on everyones.. it definitely encourages more pics and vids.. leave us some stuff to read in the morning!
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by BYYAAAHHH!

thanks to everyone who posted.. and those who did not, you should try it.. not just on my stuff, but on everyones.. it definitely encourages more pics and vids.. leave us some stuff to read in the morning!

I would definatley love to comment on other threads right now but this is the only one I'm following - and avoiding homework to do so. Love the stuff and keep up the great work! I hope you can get the blur on the other vids working.
Lvl 3
Awesome thread! She's gorgeous. However, that song definitely wasn't Weezer. That was the Bloodhound Gang I believe. Great video though. Keep 'em coming. She's a dream girl.
Lvl 9
keep up the good work!!!!
its a 5* from me. what a great ass!!
Lvl 7
5 - Excellent... waiting 4 more she's hOt!!
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Murph469n

Awesome thread! She's gorgeous. However, that song definitely wasn't Weezer. That was the Bloodhound Gang I believe. Great video though. Keep 'em coming. She's a dream girl.

Yeah, I know.. The song is Fire, Water, Burn by Bloodhound gang.. I posted the group above the vid.. .. It's kind of random but I couldn't find any other compatible file for the vid. Anyone know how to just remove sound all together for vids where I say her name? that would be easier than adding a track.
Lvl 23
Great Pics And to remove sound in a vid use any good video editing software and mute the audio track.
Lvl 12
lol well my prob is I'm working with kodak easyshare for lack of money.. Keep in mind I am a college student, so my resources are limited.. thank you though!
Lvl 7
very nice vids. man your girl is hot. thanks keep up the good work....
Great vids, keep up the good work!!!
Lvl 7
dude. this is one of my very favourite threads. keep the pics and vids coming, and let her know she's a stunner. can't wait to see more of her. here's to hoping that she'll one day let you take some facial pics...
Lvl 23
Official nomination for thread of the year

• Goto: