Score: 4.82 Votes: 278
rate this

19 y.o. girlfriend.. now w/ BJ vid!

Starter: ilovetacos Posted: 17 years ago Views: 387.5K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by ForcedOrgasm

why the hell are you talking about all this shit when there's pictures and videos abounding?

Just injecting some humor while we wait for new material
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 15
injecting is the right word.

i hope you're at least using a clean needle.
Lvl 10
very very hot!
lucky you dude
Lvl 23
Quote:
Originally posted by BYYAAAHHH!

depends on whether I want to cum in her or on her

okay... so how does it work???

if you wanna come on her, you wear a condom, and rip if off to shoot your load on her???? if so, I am sure you can just pull out?

if you wanna come in her, no rubber... or perhaps she ain't got no protection, so you come "in" her, but with a condom on....

I don't get it...

eisther which way, she is fucking HOT man... absolutely awesome... thanks for the pics
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by JayB

[reply=BYYAAAHHH!]
depends on whether I want to cum in her or on her

okay... so how does it work???

if you wanna come on her, you wear a condom, and rip if off to shoot your load on her???? if so, I am sure you can just pull out?

if you wanna come in her, no rubber... or perhaps she ain't got no protection, so you come "in" her, but with a condom on....

I don't get it...

eisther which way, she is fucking HOT man... absolutely awesome... thanks for the pics
[/reply]

have you ever had [blacklisted]efore?

if you wanna come in her, you wear a condom. that way you don't have to pull out.

if you wanna come on her, you don't wear a condom. because you plan to pull out and splooge on her back.

if you've been doing it the way you described, then you probably have a lot of children you don't know about.
Lvl 11
Your GF is simply amazing...please keep posting
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

To Keep Her Do What I Do:

A. Fuck her at least 2-3 times a day -and I mean really good!
B. Keep her begginng to suck your love rocket!
C. Write her love notes, call each day just to say I LOVE YOU BABY!
D. Break the monotiny and surprise her often.
E. Hug & Kiss a lot without jumping into sex.
F. Remember it's the little things in life that most often become the bigger things in life!
G. Never let a day go by that she has not heard you tell her how wonderful she is and how much she means to you!
H. Have Fun
I. Yes snuggle after making love and say sweet thingsin her ear.
J. Try cooking together. Plan B if you both are not up to it, take her to a nice restaurant
K. Stay clean and well groomed.
L. Dress like you are proud to be with her.
M. Listen intently to what she neds to say.
N. And don't try to solve her problems or concerns. By verbalizing she will solve them herself.
O. If she asks for your help or advice, she wants it and needs it
P. Read all the above regularly until it is a part of you!
Q. If you are caught looking at another gal, admit that she is somewhat attractive, then remind her that its HER you love and HER that you want to be with!
R. Dress up once in a while and have a special evening out with her -treating her extra special also!
S. Clean up after yourself - and put the seat back down.
T. Honor, and protect her. Even a word of caution and steering her away from some seedy looking character will rifle a message to her!
U. WHen you leave kiss her goodbye.
V. When you come home make her the first priorty
W. Arguing is OK.
X Cursing, striking, calling each other foul names is not OK.
Y. Make her feel good about your relationship
Z. Make her feel like a Real Woman...and be a Gentleman

May you all have Many Happy Years of Happines!!!

ROBODICK & KENNYGURL

...or, if all this would be required to keep her, find someone else who isn't so high maintenance... An old girlfriend once admitted to me that there are a lot more good looking women than men in this world.
* This post has been modified : 2 years ago
Lvl 6
She seems sooo tight....must be a real pleasure to get in...
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by robodick

To Keep Her Do What I Do:

A. Fuck her at least 2-3 times a day -and I mean really good!
B. Keep her begginng to suck your love rocket!
C. Write her love notes, call each day just to say I LOVE YOU BABY!
D. Break the monotiny and surprise her often.
E. Hug & Kiss a lot without jumping into sex.
F. Remember it's the little things in life that most often become the bigger things in life!
G. Never let a day go by that she has not heard you tell her how wonderful she is and how much she means to you!
H. Have Fun
I. Yes snuggle after making love and say sweet thingsin her ear.
J. Try cooking together. Plan B if you both are not up to it, take her to a nice restaurant
K. Stay clean and well groomed.
L. Dress like you are proud to be with her.
M. Listen intently to what she neds to say.
N. And don't try to solve her problems or concerns. By verbalizing she will solve them herself.
O. If she asks for your help or advice, she wants it and needs it
P. Read all the above regularly until it is a part of you!
Q. If you are caught looking at another gal, admit that she is somewhat attractive, then remind her that its HER you love and HER that you want to be with!
R. Dress up once in a while and have a special evening out with her -treating her extra special also!
S. Clean up after yourself - and put the seat back down.
T. Honor, and protect her. Even a word of caution and steering her away from some seedy looking character will rifle a message to her!
U. WHen you leave kiss her goodbye.
V. When you come home make her the first priorty
W. Arguing is OK.
X Cursing, striking, calling each other foul names is not OK.
Y. Make her feel good about your relationship
Z. Make her feel like a Real Woman...and be a Gentleman

May you all have Many Happy Years of Happines!!!

ROBODICK & KENNYGURL

What the fuck? Who would really sit there and put enough time into making that list? It doesnt take even half of that to keep a woman satisfied. Guys like you get cheated on quick cause if you're constantly bending over backwards for a girl she'll learn to look at you like a pussy and all girls want bad boys deep down. Damn, just reading that probably fucked my swagger all up. You needa just chill and let her put some damn work in. Treat your girl right, but shit, that list is just retarded and acting like that will get you no damn respect. I feel incredibly sorry for anybody who is desperate enough to take this terrible advice. If anybody really needs a lil advice on females PM me instead of listening to this nonsense.

@BYYAAAHHH!: Your girl is definitely cute. I'm not the type to do a backflip over pics like these other guys but I thank you for posting and congratulate you on your girl. I don't really get the whole condom thing though. It makes no sense to wear a condom sometimes and other times not. If she's not on birth control you can still get her pregnant even if you pull out, it's just as easy as cumming inside of her to get her pregnant. So either use one everytime or don't use em at all but the half and half thing just doesn't make any sense. I know this because I was a master at the pulling out technique, never once misfired, but you can ask my son how that plan worked out. lol
Lvl 8
Wow that's one nice piece. Your a lucky man.
still one of my favorite threads!!!!
Lvl 8
Wow!! Just Wow!!
Lvl 9
congratulations man....this is like the most beaustiful thread up till now...keep up the good work....god bless you both...by the way, she is a bless, do not loose her!
Lvl 8
WOW thanks alot for the Vids and Pics! Love to see more man!!
Lvl 8
wow i love the tan lines and what a nice clean shaven box...i would lick her for hours.
Lvl 8
I made a rar-file with every pic/video posted here... http://rapidshare.com/files/11137034/19y.rar.html

Plz more Vids/Pics
Lvl 3
Just seen this and she is a real stunner thanks alot for posting them
Lvl 4
please post more
Lvl 12
I'm back! I just got internet connection here at school and read through the new posts. Oh and Forced Orgasm had it right with the whole condom thing (pg 33).. I didn't think I was being unclear.. but thanks for the posts and I'll try and get some new material up asap...
Lvl 3
WOW!
  • Goto: