Score: 4.66 Votes: 61
rate this

[PDA] My sets of nice bj

Starter: Mr.PLN Posted: 13 years ago Views: 41.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 3
Hammer1989, it's my secret . But I'm glad you are happy with them. I will do my best to publish more and more such pics.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by brenterick07

No disrespect intended and to please everyone is an impossibility; that being said I do believe I'm entitled to an opinion and simply put, for me there is an abundance of close up cock pictures and although some of the girls do have pretty faces they are far overshadowed by a 10 to 1 ratio of close-up cock. As far as the title and what to expect; I'm fairly certain that bj pictures exsist that highlight the women not the cock.

Your opinion is like the need for a douche: it stinks. Great Thread my Polish Brother! No doubt a case of penis envy. Carry on.
Lvl 3
Thank you, my American Brother

I'm really motivated all your positive opinions, so I added some more pics. I think it will be really big topic and all pictures with bj will be in one right place: here.

* This post has been modified by DEMO : 13 years ago
Lvl 3
And more pics...

Lvl 3
DirtyThirty, please create your own topic and share with us your pictures there. Thanks!
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 3
Lvl 14
Great pics. Great cocks!

The Fulcrums approve!
Lvl 7
I approve too....I love watching a fine woman with a thick cock in her mouth.....especially when its mine....lol
Lvl 3
Lvl 6
I'm just suprised that cocksucking would evoke such a huge philosophical discussion.
Lvl 5
How do you have a BJ topic and not show dicks?? The girls aren't blowing bananas!!! Some people are justidiots
Full on 5 from me thanks
Lvl 7
Maybe showing pics that show nice tits and pussy as well
Lvl 15
Nothing better than a hot girl with a cock shoved in her mouth.
Lvl 12
maybe if all the girls deep throated, we wouldn't be havin this discussion!!!
thanks for a great example of the art of fellatio. keep em cummin
Lvl 9
this thread is one of my favorites from now on... great pics Mr. PLN... looking for updates... thank you very very much.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by DRGOODHANDS

How do you have a BJ topic and not show dicks?? The girls aren't blowing bananas!!! Some people are justidiots
Full on 5 from me thanks

My thoughts exactly! So after I nicely quoted "that guy" I get this in my inbox :I get it; you love the cock! You don't want to see a nice pussy or nice tits; just some cum dribbling out of an erect cock. You're the true definition of a pole smoking faggot

I think I struck a nerve/hurt his feeling!

And for good measure my friend you can see me and my cock getting sucked and fucked on my up loads. Enjoy all that is me!
Lvl 7
[reply=lubriderm the real stupidity is thinking that a great blowjob pic should only include a dick and mouth. The good pics in this thread are few and far between and the good ones are the ones that show off the girls in whole while sucking cock. I guess it's no different than an anal shot that's cropped to focus on the guys cock instead of the girl getting rammed. Different strokes for different folks; I guess enjoy jacking to some dudes cock

My thoughts exactly! So after I nicely quoted "that guy" I get this in my inbox :I get it; you love the cock! You don't want to see a nice pussy or nice tits; just some cum dribbling out of an erect cock. You're the true definition of a pole smoking faggot

I think I struck a nerve/hurt his feeling!

And for good measure my friend you can see me and my cock getting sucked and fucked on my up loads. Enjoy all that is me!
[/reply]
Lvl 16
I remember when I was a NOOB.
Lvl 7
I remember when I thought I was special because I had over 500 posts lol neat;I can push an icon to use an emoticon and feel special too!
Lvl 3
Here are some new pictures. Unfortunately it was a problem with chickupload.com hosting, so I uploaded them on the other server. Enjoy!

• Goto: