[PDA] My sets of nice bj

Starter: Mr.PLN Posted: 13 years ago Views: 41.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 5
nice......
Lvl 2
Nice selection, thanks
Lvl 3
rogue5189, could you create your own topic and publish the pictures there? Thanks .

Quote:
Originally posted by brenterick07

No disrespect intended and to please everyone is an impossibility; that being said I do believe I'm entitled to an opinion and simply put, for me there is an abundance of close up cock pictures and although some of the girls do have pretty faces they are far overshadowed by a 10 to 1 ratio of close-up cock. As far as the title and what to expect; I'm fairly certain that bj pictures exsist that highlight the women not the cock.

I'm really sorry that you are disappointed. Well, I created this topic to publish nice girls giving bj and that's why girls are shown only partially.
I know it is hard to make happy all people over the world. Anyway I hope that for some people this topic will be interesting.
Of course, I really appreciate your comment. It is always good to know different point of view.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.PLN

rogue5189, could you create your own topic and publish the pictures there? Thanks .

It might be wise to have read this rule:

11) Please Don’t Add/Release: If you don’t want other members to contribute in your thread, type [PDA] in the beginning of the title. If you wish to others to share pictures/movies in the thread please type [REL] in the beginning of the title.

As you have not done that, people are entitled to add there own pictures.
Lvl 3
Some more pictures.

Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by brenterick07

No disrespect intended and to please everyone is an impossibility... simply put, for me there is an abundance of close up cock pictures and although some of the girls do have pretty faces they are far overshadowed by a 10 to 1 ratio of close-up cock. As far as the title and what to expect; I'm fairly certain that bj pictures exsist that highlight the women not the cock.

First off, Mr P there are some eggsalant pics in here. Thanks.
brenterick07 bings up an interesting point as to whether you can have BJ pics without showing much cock. I guess deep throat pics would be one way, but they are as rare as finding the girl that can do it. BJ pics of micro dicks doesn't really work for me.
I guess the ones I like best show the giver with a wanton lustfilled look, a look of trying to please her man, that shows she enjoys dick and looks hot doing it. I think thast there is a lot of that in these pics. I'm giving the man 5*'s !!
Lvl 3
For those, who enjoy this topic, there are some more pictures. Let me know if you want me to continue publishing new ones.

Lvl 26
Quote:

For those, who enjoy this topic, there are some more pictures. Let me know if you want me to continue publishing new ones.

Yes we want.And don't get me wrong,but Rogue didn't do anything bad and he always post great pix!
Lvl 34
An erect cock next to a pretty woman's face shows that she is desired and accepts her role of serving her man's lustful needs. Further, if you think about it, blowjob pictures are perhaps the most intimately erotic and personal pictures a woman will pose for her in life. These are "trophy" moments for the male attached to the cock, for in that moment she clearly is his personal slut, handling, sucking, loving his male identity. Do you think the vast majority of these women ever thought recognizable pictures of their faces with their mouths full of erect cock would be available to guys like us to satisfy our own sexual fantasies? I for one very much enjoy these images.
Lvl 27
Great Job with these pic's,Thanks!
Lvl 7
I like it! As a straight chick, I love to see all the dicks!
Lvl 14
Quote:

i've deleted d posts
Quote:
Originally posted by john-smith

Yes we want.And don't get me wrong,but Rogue didn't do anything bad and he always post great pix!

thnx buddy ....but its ok...its no big deal...we all are here to share stuff with each other & enjoy
Lvl 9
great bj's... great thread.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by rogue5189

i've deleted d posts
thnx buddy ....but its ok...its no big deal...we all are here to share stuff with each other & enjoy

Thank you, rogue5189.

I agree that it is nothing bad to publish pictures. I asked to create new topic, because I would like to see more pictures from roque5189 .
Lvl 3
Just few more pics, but I hope you like them.

It is really hard to find good pics. There are millions of bad ones.

Lvl 26

This one is wonderful!
Lvl 23
when they say size doesn't matter, what a load of bollocks,the sheer delight on the faces of those girl with a full mouthful of cock say's it all, the cat has got the cream and boy do they enjoy it
Lvl 22
Thank you
Five
Lvl 16
i really like pics like this, where do you find them all?
  • Goto: