Lvl 10
and these
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 16
WOW!! She's just YAY!!!
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

Extremely hot girl, probably the best "real" wife/girlfriend ever posted here but this thread is just too fuckin descriptive for me to enjoy. I think I've read the word cock and/or hard cock about 50 times. I'm definitely not one of these people who wants to hear some guy describe what he does to his wife and/or what she does to him. It's still cock talk comin out a guys mouth and I can't really think of a more massive turn off then that. If it was comin outta her mouth that's a totally different story.

It's sentences like these...

"no doubt. she will take all 9" like its nothing. when she is looking up at my eyes waiting(and getting) that crazed look in my eyes when she swallows it all there is nothin like it :P"

"here are one of her just looking nice and one of her getting ready to suck my long hard cock. she had me throbbing!"

... that totally kill this thread for me. The pics are pretty much self explanatory why are you telling a bunch of guys about your "long hard cock" constantly? I'll be the first to say fuck this thread. Yes the girl is absolutely stunning but I think the word cock appears almost as many times as there are pics.

Hey Swiss you homophobe. The rest of us love it. @ Blah...Narrate away...the pix and your wife are smokin hot and the narration makes it even hotter. I know that girls, in particular, like the narration while guys are more visual.
MLH
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by 11mlh069

Hey Swiss you homophobe. The rest of us love it. @ Blah...Narrate away...the pix and your wife are smokin hot and the narration makes it even hotter. I know that girls, in particular, like the narration while guys are more visual.
MLH

Actually, Swiss/MLH, as a woman I can tell you that I agree with Swiss. While this thread is so good that there didn't really need to be any complaints, my feeling is that, yes, it could've used less vulgar narration. She's so amazingly hot it just didn't need any of that. Though I love to hear dirty talk whispered in my ear, I would have preferred these photos without without all of verbage so that my mind is free to do it's own narration.

Having said that, I can easily ignore the words and allow my mind to do it's thing. If there are people who enjoy the words, then I guess he shouldn't be discouraged to use them. I just don't care for anyone speaking for what women want...on What Boys Want.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by LillyWhite

Actually, Swiss/MLH, as a woman I can tell you that I agree with Swiss. While this thread is so good that there didn't really need to be any complaints, my feeling is that, yes, it could've used less vulgar narration. She's so amazingly hot it just didn't need any of that. Though I love to hear dirty talk whispered in my ear, I would have preferred these photos without without all of verbage so that my mind is free to do it's own narration.

Having said that, I can easily ignore the words and allow my mind to do it's thing. If there are people who enjoy the words, then I guess he shouldn't be discouraged to use them. I just don't care for anyone speaking for what women want...on What Boys Want.

First, let me say that this thread is so hot that I felt obliged to begin posting, while others have been hot, but not deserving of one of my first posts. lol, just kidding. But seriously, something really has to be said about blah-blah's non-argumentative approach. Swiss's post definately come off as a bit "dick", and blah-blah quickly responded with a post that calmed down the entire thread. I've read threads in the past (not necessarily from this site, but there have been a few) where a quick jab, or a dumb comment have resulted in an outright "forum brawl", which is extremely unpleasant to read no matter who the person is. I know that Swiss is a great poster on this thread and I'm a newbie, but I definately think he came on very harsh. Blah-blah has an awesome wife, and, from what I've seen, an awesome personality. Good job, blah.
Lvl 10
I would hate to have an otherwise great thread ruined my unwelcome commentary by a well meaning author the thread should be remembered for the beatiful you lady and the brave stuntman(me) that made it possible. i removed all nonessential narration. I have had lots of pms both ways. For those who miss the narration, pm me and i will gladly fill in the story line.

going on vacation. see everyone in a week or two or three
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 9
have a great vacation and safe travels, hope to see some more great pics when you return
bramba finds this awesome.
  • Goto: