Score: 4.84 Votes: 134
rate this

Starter: blah-blah Posted: 16 years ago Views: 74.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Mrs. Blah Blah looks scrumptious with your cum sprayed on her chest. Well done you two!
Lvl 13
I'm having Blah-blah-wifey withdrawal. Please post again soon.
Lvl 10
thanks for all the responses, requests etc. It has been a ball. sorry we couldn't get to all of them. this will be my final pic. thank you all!
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 14
I'm sorry to hear this.

Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated.
Lvl 14
why no more pics?
Lvl 12
new thread, new thread! soon please!
Lvl 14
I had a great time discovering your wife, thank you both for playing with us, it was an awesome ride!
Lvl 14
Really looking forward to you guys continuing your thread...
Lvl 10
thanks for all the PMs! i don't have a lot of time these days but don't want to let down the fans
more
Lvl 14
Back for more? That's a great news TGIF
Lvl 12
your wife is hot, my wife keeps busy also
Lvl 18
Extremely hot girl, probably the best "real" wife/girlfriend ever posted here but this thread is just too fuckin descriptive for me to enjoy. I think I've read the word cock and/or hard cock about 50 times. I'm definitely not one of these people who wants to hear some guy describe what he does to his wife and/or what she does to him. It's still cock talk comin out a guys mouth and I can't really think of a more massive turn off then that. If it was comin outta her mouth that's a totally different story.

It's sentences like these...

"no doubt. she will take all 9" like its nothing. when she is looking up at my eyes waiting(and getting) that crazed look in my eyes when she swallows it all there is nothin like it :P"

"here are one of her just looking nice and one of her getting ready to suck my long hard cock. she had me throbbing!"

... that totally kill this thread for me. The pics are pretty much self explanatory why are you telling a bunch of guys about your "long hard cock" constantly? I'll be the first to say fuck this thread. Yes the girl is absolutely stunning but I think the word cock appears almost as many times as there are pics.
Lvl 14
For the record, The Fulcrum's love this thread. It's been a pleasure to both view the amazing pictures and read the descriptive commentary.

Thanks Blah Blah. Great work.
Lvl 10
thank for the reply(even though critical). In the future i will do my bestest to restrain myself. in the meantime if there is something anyone finds offputting please don't feel obligated to read the comments just enjoy the pics. here are some more(un-narrarated)
Lvl 18
Sweet

Teasing lips
Lvl 10
orion, is this what you had in mind?

few more to come
Lvl 18
She makes my hand move like that too
Lvl 10
Some how I never minded photos of hard cocks
Lvl 17
She has an incredible body, thx for sharing her with us... I get the feeling that she love to show off her bod though...
Is that ever a problem for you, or is it cool???
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Wilson2006

She has an incredible body, thx for sharing her with us... I get the feeling that she love to show off her bod though...
Is that ever a problem for you, or is it cool???

not at all. she is the most devoted woman i could ever imagine. she is always appropriate when out and about. in the sack, she is a whole different woman
  • Goto: