My girlfriend wants to start glamour modeling

Starter: jetjaguar Posted: 14 years ago Views: 14.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Lvl 8
Lvl 9
very sexy girl you have there... but ink is a dealbreaker with some out there
Lvl 5
wow, thank you so much guys, that is just the hottest!! The sexy look right at the camera, sexy underwear couldn't have asked for better and you chose to write red dragon not the easiest to fit lol really really appreciated ;-)
Lvl 26
Hi m8!I'm not professional about modeling but I can tell you that I like the way she looks.At first she is very sweet and cute.Her body is beautiful and I think she has great curves.Eyes are fantastic.She likes to pose and she is one very sexy babe!!!
Lvl 8
Thanks red dragon and thankyou for being our buddy
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by cutereddragon

ooo does that mean I can get a sexy pic with my name in it, that would be hot hehe

Oh great idea, can I have some like that too? Great pics, and I don't see why the tattoos would be a big deal, I kinda like them..
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by jetjaguar

By the way i will be deleteing these pics at the end of the night as she dont want them on long
I'm very sad about that!!!
Lvl 8
@ shonne She loves the comments and is real happy says she will leave the pics on
Lvl 10
There are lots of hot women in the world, like your GF. Getting her a "break" into the field has got to be really, really, really hard.
Lvl 8
@ scudworth coming right up tho this is the last we have proved we are real
Lvl 8
Lvl 26
Quote:

@ shonne She loves the comments and is real happy says she will leave the pics on
Thanks a lot,I think that is fantastic idea.She deserves great comments because she is so sexy!!!I like the way her nipple wants to go out in #32!!!Nice thing names on her breasts!I wonder...
Lvl 13
Quote:

@ scudworth coming right up tho this is the last we have proved we are real

Awesome! Love the pics, thanks to you and your sexy girlfriend, best wishes on the modeling career! Would you two mind if I used one of the pics as my avatar?
Lvl 8
Sorry scud worth but she says she would rather not you do that so maybe just keep them to youself as a riminder and tell your friends you have met the next top model Thankyou for the nice comments and a kiss from my girl xxx
Lvl 13
Quote:

Sorry scud worth but she says she would rather not you do that so maybe just keep them to youself as a riminder and tell your friends you have met the next top model Thankyou for the nice comments and a kiss from my girl xxx

I understand, that's why I asked first. Let her know we all would be willing to comment on more pics if she wants to take some more!
Lvl 18
Shes super cute, thanks for sharing
Lvl 8
Ok we hve done the proof stuff so anyone can give us advice for the modeling please Thankyou all for the nice comments my girl is reaL HAPPY
Lvl 13
Maybe print out a few of the best pictures you have taken and send them to talent agencies, and wait to see what comes up?
Lvl 26
Quote:

Ok we hve done the proof stuff so anyone can give us advice for the modeling please Thankyou all for the nice comments my girl is reaL HAPPY
I'd really like to help you,but I'm not in that at all!!!
  • Goto: