Lvl 7
She's pretty! Would love to see more.
Lvl 30
Not bad, I'd love to see her naked
Lvl 40
Good start .. Would love to see more
Lvl 17
awesome. need i say ...more!

Reminds me of Jennifer - Im at a bar. meet a brunette with huge boobs. We proceed to get wasted. Out front of the bar were by a tree about 30 yards from the door. Im totaling getting them out. Her friends come and steal her. We talk a couple of times. Over the next couple of months I run into her here and there. She invites me over but I have to study. I tell her Ill go over but I have to study.

I go over and she had gained about 40 pounds and gotten a breast reduction. I ate dinner, studied a few hours and went home....

The next time I went to that bar the tree wasnt 40 yards away but about 3 feet from the door. Amazing how alcohol effects perception. I laugh and think what a show the bar people got.
Lvl 13
Hot Babe Nice big boobs(ignore)(ignore) any chance get to see them(ignore)(ignore)(beer)
Lvl 16
Ask and you shall receive! I would have posted these earlier but I've been having a hell of a problem with imagevenue recently. No idea why so I just switched to Chickupload. I posted some of these here a few years ago. I couldn't find the originals.

Lvl 12
Those are some bigguns ... thanks
Lvl 14
we need to see those huge tits!!!!
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

Reminds me of Jennifer - Im at a bar. meet a brunette with huge boobs. We proceed to get wasted. Out front of the bar were by a tree about 30 yards from the door. Im totaling getting them out. Her friends come and steal her. We talk a couple of times. Over the next couple of months I run into her here and there. She invites me over but I have to study. I tell her Ill go over but I have to study.

I go over and she had gained about 40 pounds and gotten a breast reduction. I ate dinner, studied a few hours and went home....

The next time I went to that bar the tree wasnt 40 yards away but about 3 feet from the door. Amazing how alcohol effects perception. I laugh and think what a show the bar people got.

I've had similar situations in my past. And your perception about the tree is probaly correct. And she had probably actually lost 40 lbs. and had a breast enlargement. I'm afraid you had the beer goggles on that night.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by mal

What took you so long to make your move? Did she tell you why she got them cut out? Or how big they had been in the first place (I love that kind of info)?
Lvl 32
Thanks for the update! Wonderful Huge Tits

By all means keep the pics coming!
Not my type at all.
I say turn up the heat in that room and keep taking shots!
Lvl 33
wow, what a stunning girl, totally my type!
Lvl 16
Some more:

Lvl 5
okay, maybe I'm in the minority here, but she's a big girl, she should have big tits. . .but thanks for sharing!
Lvl 18
The only thing better would be nude pics off Kate