Score: 4.41 Votes: 61
rate this

I took some pics of myself! ;)

Starter: swervin69 Posted: 12 years ago Views: 54.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by kiefjones

Hey if you have a medical condition and can't work I totally respect that. My uncle couldn't work for years due to a heart condition and a month ago he celebrated his four year anniversary of his new heart. He got back to work ASAP. Things like that are a different story. I was just mad she was shoving that bullshit into dudes face. Not everyone is going to write nice shit. Even if she is on student loans and going to school that doesn't mean she doesn't have to work, it just means she's living on borrowed time and will have to pay it back eventually. I really don't care and I was just saying I don't have respect for people who can work and dont, or for people who just leafy on other peoples hard work. Just sayin.

Apparently you weren't smart enough to get a scholarship!? Or manners!
Lvl 6
I'm really enjoying your pictures. I especially like the ones in your bra and panties. You have are really sexy, and I'm dfinitely hoping for more. Thanks!
Lvl 6
nice thread, and very sexy girl (beer)
Lvl 7
No more!!?!!! Damn thiws sucks!!!!
Lady i miss your Pics so bad...
Lvl 4
mmm, you are a lovely girl.. looks like you could use the help of a cameraman in the bathroom though ... I'm sure one of these guys would volunteer. haha.
Lvl 7
Dont say its over!!!!!!
Ladyyyyyyyy ?????? Oh come on.... I miss you and your pics
Lvl 5
Ignore the idiots, there's always one or two lol I hope you are well, it would be great to get an update from you before christmas! Xxx
Lvl 16
hey you look amazing, I would love to see you completely naked if i may, it would be a great christmas gift
Lvl 7
u dumb asses you scared her off now we dont get to see the pics!!!! Assholes!!! dont mind the bullshit posters!!!!
Merry Christmas Lady!! Hope you will be back soon....
Lvl 19
show us more of your sexy legs, like you did in your old thread!
;-)

http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5097115/1/10/So_I_heard_you_like_my_pics.html
Lvl 15
non-nudes sure seem like a waste of time on this site
  • Goto: