Score: 4.41 Votes: 61
rate this

I took some pics of myself! ;)

Starter: swervin69 Posted: 12 years ago Views: 54.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 26
Thanks a lot for sharing your beauty with us!
Lvl 7
love the new pics!!! i got some lotion for your tits and face if you ever need some!!!
Lvl 12
Keep up the sexy photos !!!
Lvl 10
Loving your pictures. I can't wait for the teasing to continue.
Lvl 12
Definitely sexy. I'm pretty sure I wont have any say in what happens if I see your beautiful titts. Haha
Lvl 2
Lvl 12
Whats your dogs name ???
Lvl 11
Wow, that's one lucky dog
Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by InYourEye

Whats your dogs name ???

Maizy
Lvl 21
Don't give up your day job.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Otto69

Lvl 2
Quote:
Originally posted by Otto69

I don't have to work ass hole. Enjoy urs though!
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by swervin69

I don't have to work ass hole. Enjoy urs though!

It's like a car accident, I just can't seem to look away. Wow, nice comment. Speaks volumes. I just can't respect anyone who doesn't earn their own way. Your definitely not wealthy so your either living on some else's dime or student loans. So don't act like your better than the rest of us. Besides your doing this for you not for wbw so get over it already.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by kiefjones

It's like a car accident, I just can't seem to look away. Wow, nice comment. Speaks volumes. I just can't respect anyone who doesn't earn their own way. Your definitely not wealthy so your either living on some else's dime or student loans. So don't act like your better than the rest of us. Besides your doing this for you not for wbw so get over it already.

So you can't respect someone like me due to heart issues have to relax and avoid hard work due to the fact it can kill the person?
What an ass, yeah I'm probably getting a warning for this one, due to personal attack and all that shit, but really fuck it.

Even if she lives off student loan, just means she is trying to make something of herself with the resources she do have, I am blindly defending her on this case, while you are blindly offending her, which makes us evenly bad in this one, but honestly? couldn't care less.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by D_N_D

So you can't respect someone like me due to heart issues have to relax and avoid hard work due to the fact it can kill the person?
What an ass, yeah I'm probably getting a warning for this one, due to personal attack and all that shit, but really fuck it.

Even if she lives off student loan, just means she is trying to make something of herself with the resources she do have, I am blindly defending her on this case, while you are blindly offending her, which makes us evenly bad in this one, but honestly? couldn't care less.

Hey if you have a medical condition and can't work I totally respect that. My uncle couldn't work for years due to a heart condition and a month ago he celebrated his four year anniversary of his new heart. He got back to work ASAP. Things like that are a different story. I was just mad she was shoving that bullshit into dudes face. Not everyone is going to write nice shit. Even if she is on student loans and going to school that doesn't mean she doesn't have to work, it just means she's living on borrowed time and will have to pay it back eventually. I really don't care and I was just saying I don't have respect for people who can work and dont, or for people who just leafy on other peoples hard work. Just sayin.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by kiefjones

Hey if you have a medical condition and can't work I totally respect that. My uncle couldn't work for years due to a heart condition and a month ago he celebrated his four year anniversary of his new heart. He got back to work ASAP. Things like that are a different story. I was just mad she was shoving that bullshit into dudes face. Not everyone is going to write nice shit. Even if she is on student loans and going to school that doesn't mean she doesn't have to work, it just means she's living on borrowed time and will have to pay it back eventually. I really don't care and I was just saying I don't have respect for people who can work and dont, or for people who just leafy on other peoples hard work. Just sayin.

While I to some extent can agree with it, student loan needs to be paid back, so technically ya own cash in the long run that ya use, just using them before you have them, so deserved the same amount of respect as anyone else.
Studying is alot of work if ya want to be in the top of ya class and have the future you dream of, so technically working while living off loaned cash.

I hope ya get what I mean.
Lvl 19
imo you should just chill out and ignore kiefassholejones.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by BillK

Ya probably got a point there, so heading off..

and for Swervin, go on posting :P
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by BillK

Hey I'm not an asshole I'm a Dick.
Lvl 5
Quit bitchin. you may scare her away and she won't show you anything more. Its best to just watch and see, instead of making rude comments and scaring her off.
  • Goto: