Score: 4.00 Votes: 6
rate this

Drawing pictures

Starter: Dobey Posted: 15 years ago Views: 1.8K
Lvl 8
yeah well I posted in the topic that Im on this website kinda only for pictures I could draw over..

ItsaPinkMoon suggested me to make an new thread where I will post my drawings.. at the moment I only got 2 and 1 that is private.

If you got some nice pictures that would look great in black and white in drawing send me link in private message and Ill try to draw it

Lvl 9
cool, I like them, Dob so is this a pretty recent thing? or have you been drawing for a long time... I took an art class and was actually pretty proud of the work during that time... I actually have no idea where it is right now hmm I'd like to find that... but I've found that I like to draw if I have no deadlines to get it finished by. hah that was torture.
Lvl 8
nah I started drawing a few months ago on paper.. now I got an tablet so I can draw on my laptop made the first picture one week ago and the second yesterday..

these one I made today.. not really nice ones cause I didnt payed attention on it.. oh well just say what you think about it and if you got pictures you want to get drawed tell me :P I can practice on it

Lvl 8
This are the pictures I draw them from.. I got them all from wbw:

Lvl 27
Still looks pretty good to me, even for not paying attention
Lvl 8
hehe thanks mate
Lvl 8
a new one I made this morning I kinda love this picture love the line of the ass going to the back

Lvl 27
Thats one of my favorite type of pictures...
Lvl 13
look like a grayscale trace.
Lvl 8
its not an grayscale trace, if you dont believe me I can make an grayscale trace if you would like I made it with an wacom tablet..
Lvl 25
looks promising!! Keep up the good work!
Lvl 13
I have a Wacom too.. They are great tools!

I've done similar pics, but I prefer negative space images..
Lvl 30
looks really good
Lvl 8
Nice work Dobey, I see you just picked 2 of my posts SWEET!!! (post 3 & 4)
Post them if you totally worked them out!!
C you
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Morgadeth

I have a Wacom too.. They are great tools!

I've done similar pics, but I prefer negative space images..

I love your picture, I think you are a bit more advanced with the wacom then I am :p Im still trying to get the pen to my fingers .

Im still practicing on alot of pictures when Im done practicing Ill work them out with color etc but I think that will take a while before I can do that. but Ill update this thread
Lvl 8
on request of jade I made a draw from one of his picture.. Ill make one soon again but I have to go now.. will be back after the weekend

Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by Dobey

on request of jade I made a draw from one of his picture.. Ill make one soon again but I have to go now.. will be back after the weekend

[ Link ] [ Link ]

Pretty cool dobey!!
Lvl 8
I had some problems last week so I didn't drawed any more pictures..

are there more suggestions of pictures I should draw? I really enjoy it
Lvl 30
keep up the good work, i enjoy looking at them!
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by Dobey

are there more suggestions of pictures I should draw? I really enjoy it

Take a look in our pics.I'm curious to see the result.Just draw any of the pics you like!