Score: 2.80 Votes: 5
rate this

Charisse Celebrating An Important B-day !!!

Starter: GoodByeBye Posted: 9 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
This girl doesn't do it for me BUT usually I find girls with clothes on (be it bikinis, tight clothing, dresses etc) are generally much more attractive and sexy than nude girls.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus
This girl doesn't do it for me BUT usually I find girls with clothes on (be it bikinis, tight clothing, dresses etc) are generally much more attractive and sexy than nude girls.

It leaves something to the imagination. Which can be so much hotter in my opinion
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
Well, if clothing is selected carefully, it should make anyone look better than they would naked, showcasing your best parts and downplaying the rest. But that's easier said than done.

I do think women dressed up for a wedding-type party are really sexy.
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 14
Yea, everyone has the preferences. I find Asian females beyond beautiful, especially my girl goodbyebye, she is so fine!! And then she brings beauties like Charisse, to our eyes to make us super horney nude or not
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by jhope1
While you certainly don't need nudity to find a woman attractive, this particular girl does nothing for me. It may have something to do with me constantly wondering how old she is, judging by how young her friends look.

Also, this birthday celebration sure looks like a wedding, what with the head table, first dance set-up, bridesmaids/groomsmen in matching outfits etc. Maybe that's how things are done in some places for birthdays too I guess.

it is called a "debut" and it celebrates her 18th birthday !!!! ...... she is not quite ready for marriage ;-) ........... well she is waiting for kingfingers to get on his knees and ask us both to marry him hehehehehehe
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by kingfingers393
Oh hells yes.... there is great beauty in both of you... and it leaves the imagination to run wild..... and I got rock hard ohhh baby....

move over Charisse its my turn !!!! *hops up on and mounts kingfinger's erection and begins to hump like a little bunny rabbit* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)
Lvl 14
oh baby... its gotta be a package deal... you have to come too
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Althalus

OK .......................... hehehehehehehe ;-)
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by GoodByeBye

OK .......................... hehehehehehehe ;-)

ohhh geez...ur so awesome....
Lvl 11
Quote:
oh baby... its gotta be a package deal... you have to come too

Oh I will ............. I won't stop until I do hehehehehehehehehehehehe
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by GoodByeBye

Oh I will ............. I won't stop until I do hehehehehehehehehehehehe

... whoa... instant stiffy... oh how I want you... really really bad
Quote:

Seriously, guys...

[Deleted], [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 14
Quote:

Seriously, guys...

[Image]

pardon us for being horney
Quote:

Nothing wrong with it, I daresay this site wouldn't be around if it weren't for people being horny. But there comes a time when you have to realise that people can read what you are writing, and when it starts to sound a bit like a sex chat line perhaps that is when the PM button comes in use?

Just ignore me anyway, I'm probably in the minority.

Quote:

There's no E in horny.
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

There's no E in horny.

Yeah......but if you're horny enough, you lose your ability to spel
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 21
Hi, the blonde girl on #9 post looks very pretty. Who is? Anymore of her?
Lvl 19
Quote:

Nothing wrong with it, I daresay this site wouldn't be around if it weren't for people being horny. But there comes a time when you have to realise that people can read what you are writing, and when it starts to sound a bit like a sex chat line perhaps that is when the PM button comes in use?

Just ignore me anyway, I'm probably in the minority.

well, coupla things baffle me. On a site where the primary attraction is sexy girls, you are surprised or offended by someone admitting to fapping?
Second, if a thread offends you, why not just skip it?
Having said that, I think post #12 ahs aroused me enough to want to fap...

;-)
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by exocet

Yeah......but if you're horny enough, you lose your ability to spel

I'm hornee
Quote:
Originally posted by BillK

well, coupla things baffle me. On a site where the primary attraction is sexy girls, you are surprised or offended by someone admitting to fapping?

I don't think he's offended, I think he just feels comments like:

Quote:

Quote:
move over Charisse its my turn !!!! *hops up on and mounts kingfinger's erection and begins to hump like a little bunny rabbit* !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

could be, and should be in PM...and I agree with him.
doolittle, [Deleted], F1098 find this awesome.
  • Goto: