Score: 2.80 Votes: 5
rate this

Charisse Celebrating An Important B-day !!!

Starter: GoodByeBye Posted: 9 years ago Views: 5.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11

After looking at Charisse's photos I ........

• I agree, she is pretty and sexy and I do not need to see her nude to get hard and fap to her

76.47% (13)

• I disagree and I need to see her nude to get an erection

23.53% (4)

Votes: 17
Every once in a while I come across some non-nude photos that I feel are so beautiful I post them here to support my feelings that Pretty and Sexy doesn't have to mean taking off all your clothes hehehehehehe !!

Here is Charisse M. celebrating an important b-day in her Filipina culture and when I saw these I got a female boner hehehehe. So I picked some and want to post these here with a poll and get some of your comments on whether you think she is pretty and sexy in her beautiful dresses ? or you must have nudity to get an erection.

Answer the fun poll too ;-) ......... I have more of her if the feedback is good
Yachts finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
2 pics deleted : questionably aged girls
* This post has been modified by omuh : 9 years ago
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
1 pic deleted : questionably aged girls
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 110
she's so very beautiful and thanks so much for this display of amazing beauty..she's living proof that nudity alone is never the measuring stick for true beauty.
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
she's so very beautiful and thanks so much for this display of amazing beauty..she's living proof that nudity alone is never the measuring stick for true beauty.

Doolittle my buddy !!!!!!!!! once again me n u agree ........ so your reward is to do a little task for me to try and prove our theory here ....... I picked out another photo of Charisse for you and I want you to look at it and try to get an erection and fap to it . Report back to us with the results and if you were able to shoot a bunch of white stuff out or not ? hehehehe

I hope I am not out of line asking u to do this and if I am then I am sorry and you can not try it if u want.

MWAHs !!!! Jenna
doolittle, BillK, Goldseeker find this awesome.
Lvl 110
Quote:
Originally posted by GoodByeBye

Doolittle my buddy !!!!!!!!! once again me n u agree ........ so your reward is to do a little task for me to try and prove our theory here ....... I picked out another photo of Charisse for you and I want you to look at it and try to get an erection and fap to it . Report back to us with the results and if you were able to shoot a bunch of white stuff out or not ? hehehehe

I hope I am not out of line asking u to do this and if I am then I am sorry and you can not try it if u want.

MWAHs !!!! Jenna

that was an easy request and I can report complete success...she not only is beautiful but has a hot body under those clothes....with a few minutes of fantasizing about whats under there and what I would do with her then nature takes it's course ..... and as a fact complete relief accomplished....she's just both pretty and sexy whether clothed or not.
Lvl 14
she is smoking hot... just like you... can I marry you both? and take you to a far away land and make a bunch of babies? lmao
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by doolittle
that was an easy request and I can report complete success...she not only is beautiful but has a hot body under those clothes....with a few minutes of fantasizing about whats under there and what I would do with her then nature takes it's course ..... and as a fact complete relief accomplished....she's just both pretty and sexy whether clothed or not.

Ummmmm so lemme try to get this right ...... "complete success" and "complete relief" means that you were able to fap and shoot some cum out while looking at that non-nude photo of Charisse ? hehehehehe ;-)
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by kingfingers393
she is smoking hot... just like you... can I marry you both? and take you to a far away land and make a bunch of babies? lmao

Hey Kingfingers !!!!!! thanks for your thoughts here hehehehehehe ;-) ........ now you get a reward and task to complete .........

Seeing that you want to marry me and Charisse ........ look at this photo of Charisse and see if makes you wanna have babies and if you can get erect and fap to this non-nude photo of her ;-)
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by GoodByeBye

Hey Kingfingers !!!!!! thanks for your thoughts here hehehehehehe ;-) ........ now you get a reward and task to complete .........

Seeing that you want to marry me and Charisse ........ look at this photo of Charisse and see if makes you wanna have babies and if you can get erect and fap to this non-nude photo of her ;-)

Oh hells yes.... there is great beauty in both of you... and it leaves the imagination to run wild..... and I got rock hard ohhh baby....
doolittle finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
What an odd thread
[Deleted], [Deleted], [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by CatBack
What an odd thread

what an odd comment
Goldseeker, doolittle, [Deleted] find this awesome.
While you certainly don't need nudity to find a woman attractive, this particular girl does nothing for me. It may have something to do with me constantly wondering how old she is, judging by how young her friends look.

Also, this birthday celebration sure looks like a wedding, what with the head table, first dance set-up, bridesmaids/groomsmen in matching outfits etc. Maybe that's how things are done in some places for birthdays too I guess.
CatBack, [Deleted] find this awesome.
  • Goto: