• Goto:
Lvl 25
:: probably just spent the longest time ever to read three letters ::
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Dagnabbit

[reply=gothpunk]
ok all of you know, or at least should remember that I don't like canadians, however once a year I find one, and only one, that's makes me think twice on the subject. thanks alot kara for being the second one this year, thank God it's novemeber.

P.S. if you fire your photographer, I am for hire, but due to diplomatic reasons you will have to visit wisconsin for your shoot
P.P.S>. incase anyone is wondering, I just think it's safer if I stay out of canada for the time being, something about a letter and me being blamed for it, Im not sure of the specifics

You can go back hating canucks full time, gothpunk. She's from Florida. She's about as Canadian as Lantino is American.
[/reply]

I thought she said she was canada???
Lvl 13
Princess_Kara those bitches are probably jealous of your looks and the personality you have to go along with your sexy looks, just shows them for what they are, ugly two faced bitches.
PS theres nothing wrong with Canada, the snows and cold weather is great cause it makes the ladies wana stay in and..umm play heh heh. As for Hockey, I watch it once and a while but would rather be playing .
Lvl 23
@gothpunk - She lives in Canada but she is from Florida.
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by HighGuy

@gothpunk - She lives in Canada but she is from Florida.

at least someone's reading the thread
Lvl 10
Born and raised in Florida...i was in jax until i was like 15 then i moved to Fort lauderdale (which i think growing up in the poorside of jax kept me from turning into a south florida bitch like the other gals there) I moved to canada about a year and a half ago. I REALLY miss FL and hope to get back ASAP to visit my family. THERE That's my story!
Thanks for the interest. I don't think those girls are jealous of me, i'm just an ordinary gal..if u saw me on the streets or at wally world you wouldn't think i was anyone special. They were just really mean and condescending. when i finally called them on it they turned REALLY catty/bitchy. I know that i don't need to associate w/ people like that and i thought i was over with having to impress people when i graduated high school..i guess not. I'm more mature than their games. I just have to not let it get to me...oh by the way..they were over today AGAIN for supper...wtf?! geez... i ended up leaving after supper to go to the mall just to get out. Grrr arrrgh
xoxox
Pri K
Lvl 14
Kara great pics and the topic is 61 pages long Not many topics are living that long. I love the pics in this topic i love your comments the pics are an inspitation for how to take NN pictures. Lets see if we can get the topic 100 pages long
Lvl 7
In game more making this thread 100 pages long!
Long Lives Princess Kara!!!!!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

Dagnabbit that comment had me cracking up. I used to have soooo many people ask me "hable espanol?" when i lived and worked in south florida. i guess my italian features came off as latin. My view on canada..these people are WAY too obsessed with hockey and too freakin' cold..other than that there are SOME nice people. As for those two rude gals. they are still coming over to the house "friends of the family" so i just go upstairs and play on the computer and avoid them. They never hung out this much when we were speaking which makes me think they just want to make me uncomfortable in my own household. lovely huh? well if they come by tomorrow i'm going to just steal a car and go for a loooong ride.

*I'd like to take a moment to thank the mods for not "shutting me down" after 50 pages. If the thread gets to be too much just shoot me a PM and i'll start another. I'd also like to thank all of you for your wonderful comments. Your support and love is very much appreciated and needed. I've been feeling so down and ya'll really help cheer me up*

Basically i want to say how much i love WBW. One more time for good measure:

Kara, I'm sure I speak for most all..though not in any official capacity, We love you too! Thanks for posting pics, sharing your thoughts and being a damn nice lady.

P.S. I'd love to see a new pic of you with WBW written on your tummy!
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Kara

i'm just an ordinary gal..if u saw me on the streets or at wally world you wouldn't think i was anyone special.

well if I saw ya on the street now I'ld say hi... with a big ass ummm smile, (yeah smile will do nicely)

and as far as what's wrong with canada.... wrong place wrong time (edit: to discuss that topic), mostly wrong place
Lvl 10
Welcome... Been busy away from the site. Nice to see new females join! Feel free to show as MUCH skin as you want, no one would object here!!
-B
Lvl 8
Thank you ,Very much.Please post more often.
you are hot that is for sure Kara
Lvl 10
Ok this is in NO way promoting my site. I've gotten a few hours home alone so i'm doing an impromptu cam show. It's completely free. I have a yahoo group (many of you have visited or joined it) well i'll be chatting in there and i'll have my cam on under the yahoo handle: therealprincesskara If you wish to join in you are more than welcome. Since it's so last minute i figure there will be spots open for viewing so please send me an IM. I'm also going to add this to the lounge area so folks in there can see too... hope to catch ya'll online! Remember this is free and in no way connected to my site. Just having some NON NUDE fun on cam and you are invited!
xoxo
Pri K
Lvl 64
It's real, no scam, I'm chatting with Kara now
Lvl 10
he's back now! So everyone hop on...i only have 13 ppl online...am i the only one home on a friday night? lol
xoxo
Lvl 64
Okay, it's working again! and it's the best thing i've ever seen on wbw
Lvl 9
well, i'm interested in joining
where's the site?
Lvl 64
just im her yahoo name