Score: 4.09 Votes: 11
rate this

By popular demand...pics of me!

Starter: Princess_Kara Posted: 18 years ago Views: 131.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Isay we should give her Honary Demigod status.....!!!
* This post has been modified : 18 years ago
Lvl 11
i'm just amazed she's still around after 51 pages. :P very beatiful pictures.
Lvl 7
I'm a newbie, but I found your set of pics today....my god, you are amazing. Simply gorgeous. Thanks for being so open and posting!!!
Lvl 10
your are princes kara for me you are queen kare thanx nice pics .......

want you marry me ? ...
Lvl 4
Just went through this whole thread and you are very sexy! Thanks for sharing.
Lvl 8
Princess_Kara, you are unreal, keep 'em comin', PLEASE.
Lvl 27
definitely nice ass thanxs
Lvl 13
wtf.. you guys arnt really that hard up for the attention of a woman are you? The ONLY reason she is here is to spam her web site...why the fuck do you think her photos NOW have the web addy on them as where they didnt before.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by MX_FREAK

wtf.. you guys arnt really that hard up for the attention of a woman are you? The ONLY reason she is here is to spam her web site...why the fuck do you think her photos NOW have the web addy on them as where they didnt before.

she shot you down again eh?
Lvl 13
Yeah thats it,lol. Seriously... I dont even know who she is but the sec I seen the pics with the web addy, it wasn't real hard to figure it out. Wake up man,lol.
Lvl 8
ok so if you dont like her why the fuck are you comming to this thread why dont you just go elsewhere
Lvl 10
kara you a perfect girl........... nice face ............ nice body great
Lvl 5
super hot pics but why no pussy shots???
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by stewie56

ok so if you dont like her why the fuck are you comming to this thread why dont you just go elsewhere

^ yep, what he said. i too am not a big fan of chicks who flog there own sites but, hey you get no love if you voice your disdain about it. best just too bite your tongue and admire or just leave the thread alone.

thanks for sharing 'princesskara'.
Lvl 23
Quote:

She was posting them w/o the web address first cuz she didn't think she was allowed to have it on there. Then Duderino posted the ones with the add on them first, so she did the same.

At least she is actually contributing, which is a lot more than I can say for a lot of people here. Plus, there are all kinds of pics posted that have web addresses on them, so what's the big fuckin' deal.

Dumbass.
Lvl 9
OK, where to start...first, apologies to Princess Kara for not thanking her earlier. These really are amazing pics. Never since a thread of Lilrika back when I first found this site has a thread kept my attention for so long. Of course, since I so stupidly waited all this time to actually check it out, I spent the past couple of hours going through all the pages. Time well spent, I say I had so many things run through my mind that I wanted to say as I looked at your pics, lemme see if I can remember them all...

For 5'2 & 97lbs, you're amazingly well-proportioned. I love your nose & truly everything else about your body, as well as your personality.

NN is awesome...I have no requests for nudes of any kind, as I believe someone said before, we can always imagine you nude from the pics you're posting...I have, without a doubt, but I have no problem with you staying NN. I will ask, however, if you've ever tried or thought of trying liquid latex or body paint??? (is that hypocritical??? )

I'm a huge fan of self-pics & I think the ones you took in the bathroom are the hottest on this thread. That said, I also love a woman in uniform (my ex-wife was army & my current g/f (future wife?) is a Marine, as am I). Even though I don't believe you have ever been in the service, I still love those pics. My girl is currently in Iraq but, when she returns, I'm going to show her this site & if all goes well, will have some pics to share sometime thereafter.

Wordy, I know...but I hope you & the rest can forgive me. You're with lilrika at the top of the list of hottest women I've seen on this site. (apologies to fefe & hbfactor, haven't seen a thread of fefe, & haven't checked out hbfactor's yet...so much to see, so little time )
Lvl 9
Quote:
Originally posted by anticyber

super hot pics but why no pussy shots???

if the pics are already "super hot", do you really need pussy shots? There's plenty of those throughout this site...enjoy
Lvl 8
Damn cute!
Lvl 6
ow hell yes ahah strain a muscle .... other than that love the pics
Lvl 19
Quote:

Yeah thats it,lol. Seriously... I dont even know who she is but the sec I seen the pics with the web addy, it wasn't real hard to figure it out. Wake up man,lol.

So bleeping what?!?!?
  • Goto: