Starter: EricLindros Posted: 13 years ago Views: 5.1K
Lvl 59

Queen Amadala or Lish

• Natalie Portman

51.80% (115)

• Elisha Cuthbert

48.20% (107)

Votes: 222
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this week's round.

Cuthbert really hasn't been hot to me since the "Old School" ass on the bed scene, and Portman is like a small "our sun" type star....she's been burning at a decent level for a long time, but her hotness peak is never going to blow up like an awesome Betelgeuse-like star.

Last round Natalie Portman took down Katy Perry in a tough matchup, while Elisha surprisingly destroyed Diora Baird because you people are blind.

That being said, on with the show...

Elisha Cuthbert
Stats
Job: Actress
Seed: 14N
Hometown: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Interesting Note: She's dated a bunch of hockey players and was once a foot model.

Images

BONUS SEXY PIC!

Natalie Portman

Seed: 6N
Nationality: Israeli/American
Awesome Movie that she was in: V for Vendetta

IMAGES

Lvl 22
Katy Perry AND Diora Baird are out because of these two very average girls, sheesh, shocking, neither are worthy of a vote.
Lvl 26
Elisha,but this is maybe the worst match!
Lvl 11
Elisha Should easily beat Natalie here!!!
Lvl 26
Dificult..... but I choose Elisha
Lvl 8
Meh....that is all
Lvl 4
this may be the star wars geek in me , But Are you guys insane (insert caps on the word insane)? Natalie all the freakin way! i would fuck her so good, she'd forget my name!
Lvl 4
Come on people!!! Queen Amidala! The stripper from both V for vendetta and Closer, an assassin in the Professional, this chick is phenomenal! and she's LOSING?
Lvl 3
She's losing because while she can act Elisha under the table with one hand tied behind her back, she's also flat as a board. You only have to take a look at Elisha's second pic to see why Natalie is losing.
Lvl 11
^ I'm with Soliss.

Natalie Portman is wayyyy hotter and a better looking. Seeing them side by side natural without special lighting and without boob size mattering (and it SHOULDN'T as long as they both HAVE boobs, like NP does, albeit smaller ones [which are sexier imo ]) Natalie Portman would destroy Elisha, even though I will be the first to admit Elisha was a celeb crush of mine for a little while too haha.

Also, Orgasmo3000's comment puts it nicely too. Ugh men and boobs being all you consider.
Lvl 59
Natalie Portman is hotter and it's not really even that close.

I mean, has anyone even looked at Elisha's "Bonus Sexy Pic" in which she looks like a random orphan guttersnipe?

And that's before any consideration of acting abilities. I've liked her since "Beautiful Girls" (I saw that before I saw The Professional, so that's why that wasn't first - also, it's kind of dark. )
Lvl 11
^ Exactly, minus that the bonus sexy pic of Elisha isn't that bad to the eye either

But no Natalie wins for sure, plus.. she's Padme from Starwars ...
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by jenngurl23

^ I'm with Soliss.

Natalie Portman is wayyyy hotter and a better looking. Seeing them side by side natural without special lighting and without boob size mattering (and it SHOULDN'T as long as they both HAVE boobs, like NP does, albeit smaller ones [which are sexier imo ]) Natalie Portman would destroy Elisha, even though I will be the first to admit Elisha was a celeb crush of mine for a little while too haha.

Also, Orgasmo3000's comment puts it nicely too. Ugh men and boobs being all you consider.

As a hetero male, I stand behind this comment with every fiber of my being. Seriously.

Natalie is not a contender because she's smart, sophisticated and has a real woman's body, and men are somehow (subconsciously?) threatened by that. Elisha is going to win because she's a blonde bimbo.......which is sad.
Lvl 4
ok, yeah, boobs matter. but really, thats all you look for? i thought these little contests were about total package, not boob size. If it was boob size, well, then I vote for Zorna or Tiffany Towers. They have enormous, borderline grotesque boobs. But as far as total package? Dude, look at Natalie... her eyes are sultry, smoky, makes you want to melt. her hair is fucking phenomenal, even when she shaves it all off, she looked good. And admit it, that's hard for a chick to do (pull off a buzz cut or bald) what does Elisha have? blonde hair. oh, and the ability to only pose in a bathing suit. Notice Natalie portman doesn't have a pic like that up? She doesn't need one. She's hot in jeans!
Lvl 7
Sorry gotta support my hometown Hottie, Elisha! Even though I think she's dating that douche-bag Phaneuf.
Lvl 59
Man, with one day left it looks like Elisha is gonna pull away with this one.
Lvl 18
I went with Portman but only because I absolutely hate Cuthbert's nose. It looks like a pigs nose. Cuthbert has a way better body but since I go for face above all she loses.
Lvl 6
Natalie, she was also awesome in that white spandex in one of those Star Wars movies
Lvl 59
Well, we went into overtime because I didn't get on here to tally the scores and declare a winner on saturday...but Elisha still wins, 89 to 79
Lvl 7
Elisha!